Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ye MH ko larke wale uniform hi isliye Mila hoga kyunki wo khud apni supportive guy v ban jayenge shayad.🤪

twist...

First ladna then Best friend .. good logic 👍🏼

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maluu

Promo bhul gayi kya.. 😆😆

At the end they will come and say.. April fool.. 🤣🤣

April fool banane k liye karke wale uniform 😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that she may either wear her own joggers … or do something but won’t miss training for sure … Hawa Singh bina pressure k to dene se rha use correct uniform…. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I have a feeling that she may either wear her own joggers … or do something but won’t miss training for sure … Hawa Singh bina pressure k to dene se rha use correct uniform…. 

Haan miss toh nahi karega

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Haan miss toh nahi karega

I am all excited to see her training as a police man., challenges will be there and this time she has to cross them… it made me remember Zootopia … if anyone has seen the movie … 

Anjureads thumbnail

I am all excited to see her training as a police man., challenges will be there and this time she has to cross them… it made me remember Zootopia … if anyone has seen the movie … 

🤣 Sloth yaad aa gaya... and that bison chief 😆... it was a v good movie 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

🤣 Sloth yaad aa gaya... and that bison chief 😆... it was a v good movie 

It is … and Meet is also short like the bunny cop … and adorable too.. she tops the class using her wits and determination and same is the case with Meet H … so yeah similarities are endless ..

Anjureads thumbnail

It is … and Meet is also short like the bunny cop … and adorable too.. she tops the class using her wits and determination and same is the case with Meet H … so yeah similarities are endless ..

Yes... and that bison chief dances also like Hawa Singh in the end... that Ram singer samjho Raziya.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yes... and that bison chief dances also like Hawa Singh in the end... that Ram singer samjho Raziya.

ha wo bison(Idris Elba)  chief and that donut loving jaguar/panther/tiger is too good… but who was the Ram singer … the goat was Shakira … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

waise Meet H ko full track pants mil gye … kya kia hoga usne? any guesses?