Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I for one watch this show for all the couples and their stories since the beginning and still continue to do so without missing a single scene or an episode. 

But damn, the BIAS is so VISIBLE, it just infuriates me that one couple is being sidelined on purpose😡 

Kuch kaand toh phir se hua hain set par. Both KD and Alice are staying away from insta. KD didn't even share any edits or VMs of Shivi wedding.  PH is Dhara biased and as mohit, simran are friends with her they are getting SS. KD and Alice work hard, they don't take offs but their scenes are edited. This is so unfair

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru95

@bold: NO...Infact he married Raavi's cousin...now they are accepted by the family

No, Aishwarya is not Mullai’s cousin, she is her niece😕

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

In this scene shiva doesn't have color on his face. Looks like they edited it. 

Or he might have clean his face 🤔 

Possible. They must have edited this to show kirkir ka cringe romance

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have a feeling the channel wanted general creative change to boost the TRPs. Though the track was supposed to be Shiva-Raavi wedding, BhabiMa took the limelight and credit in the later episode as part of the dialogue, still the TRPs went down. 

BhabiMa being the clever one and her PR working overtime, blamed the track and not her character taking the limelight. Since the PH and the writers are her puppets, they have pivoted back to sasta nasha drama focusing on her😕

I can relate to Dhara’s dukh and her being called bhanj bit cannot relate to Shiny’s acting, period😕 

Then the whole thing seems pointless, because watching their execution of the baccha track, they'll just end up getting another notice. Phir se ShiVi, and the pahiya will continue ghumo-fy-ing. 🤔

I wish Shiny would go back to her pre-leap acting. She was good then. Considering the topic and its intensity, she would have done a better job if she stuck to her acting style rather than copy someone else's. For a change, this would be a good, positive social message, so hopefully, Shiny's performance is better on-screen than in the segment.

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, Aishwarya is not Mullai’s cousin, she is her niece😕

Ohh...i thought She is cousin😢...periya nieceaaa?? But now she is calling Mullai akka  right??

Sorry for confusing Akka..

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bias is SOOOO obvious.. Oh my God😡

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Kuch kaand toh phir se hua hain set par. Both KD and Alice are staying away from insta. KD didn't even share any edits or VMs of Shivi wedding.  PH is Dhara biased and as mohit, simran are friends with her they are getting SS. KD and Alice work hard, they don't take offs but their scenes are edited. This is so unfair

. Looks like a very toxic workplace for kanwar and Alice and any one not under that chatrachaya of the elite lead  ben. 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The first that is to be done is CHANGE THE ACTRESS PLAYING DHARA....ya phir CHANGE THE PH...till then nothing can be done..

Easier wud be to give KD and Alice another show as leads🧿

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

I don't think Star plus gave particular guidance on story . They must have asked to make changes that bring up ratings , just that . Not on what to change and what to keep . And it's a known formula for PH that good shivi story /scenes give boost to TRP , so implemented a haphazard closure to Shaadi track . Now they will be back to their manmaani with the story .. 

P.S : I am Vani. You are ? I have read your story on tables turn ..it's nice 🙂. I also loved your #sabitkarshiva. We are getting #pataomujheshiva instead ( that is if they follow up today's scene ) 

Hey, Vani!

Then only another notice will, hopefully, jerk them out of their delusion. 

What's the point when their previously tried tracks have not garnered TRP, and in fact, caused them to receive notice?!

P.s. I am Vandana. Thank you! All khayaali pulaos. 😆

Hopefully, the #PataoMujheShiva will actually do something to convince the audience that he is worthy of Raavi. ❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I noticed it too. He is usually excited about ShiVi scenes or track that takes center stage. But this time his silence and not sharing any edits is concerning. He just shared the confession because it had to be shown for the marriage to happen in the show, the makers couldn’t edit it out, else remarriage would not have made any sense and the fans would have gone berserk.

Moreover have a feeling KD has realized that most of his scenes are being edited out inspite of putting lot of hard work and probably realized that it’s not worth promoting and going with the flow to make sure he has a job as long as possible and holding on to it as money is important too especially when you are in the entertainment industry and not sure when, where and what will be your next project. There is always this uncertainty  especially with actors and actresses of TV Indistry.

I so wish he starts thinking about OTT😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago