Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on new EDT

I've decided me to ab segments dekhunga hi nhi😭🥺

Yahvi thumbnail

Is it just me Or Shiny's acting making the whole outburst to cringe max pro

Not me imagined drunk Raavi having this type of outburst.. Dhara toh 200 foot jameen ke neeche chali gai

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The precap was again a mix of so many scenes rishita's mom said something about she and dhara staying alone at home. Baaki sab subah nikalenge aur shaam ko aa jayenge. Shivi kahi Jaa rahe hai kyaa? 

Yahvi thumbnail
mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT! 

I am still salty about the way Shiva- Raavi scenes were edited out😕

PH, technical crew have no consideration for all the hard work certain sincere actors put in when they show up everyday to work. 
But promptly includes all the scenes of certain actors including their body doubles even when they are on vacation. 

I hope this PH never gets to make any show after PS. I just wish they go bankrupt😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Next scene of Shiva-Raavi on the chopping table ðŸ˜”

Thank God I am not contributing to the TRPs of this show  with the way the makers are sidelining the most popular couple. 

I would rather support KD and Alice  in other ways.

mpks1 thumbnail

SBB segment ðŸ˜•

Just saw the segment, utterly disappointed with the way they have edited out Shiva’s reaction to Raavi applying color on him😡

I think it’s time KD says something. No wonder  there is a disconnect between him and us when he says beautiful scenes have been shot. Looks like more than half of his scenes and his efforts are being chopped off.

PH, Choubays, Technical team all trying to please certain actors - sabke sab chullu bar paani me doob jaaye😡

Shiva’s reactions are so important to that scene😕 and they had audacity to chop it off. 

Piddhi-Gareeb Samosa - hope this pair never succeeds like the original- They are already hugging and  kissing, gross🤮

For heaven’s sake Shiva and Raavi are married, and all they get to do is hold hands?😡 It’s time the makers show some progress in their relationship, enough is enough😕

SBB has the audacity to tag KD and Alice and use their popularity but show segments of other characters😕

https://youtu.be/kMID-2XCADs

mpks1 thumbnail

I for one watch this show for all the couples and their stories since the beginning and still continue to do so without missing a single scene or an episode. 

But damn, the BIAS is so VISIBLE, it just infuriates me that one couple is being sidelined on purpose😡 

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A very small positive parallel i noticed now while rewatching episode 

During haveli times when tel kaand happend raavi was hesistant to shiva while he was applying ointment on her foot😳

And now today she put her foot over his thigh haq se to make her wear payal 

They have come a long way 💗