Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I for one watch this show for all the couples and their stories since the beginning and still continue to do so without missing a single scene or an episode. 

But damn, the BIAS is so VISIBLE, it just infuriates me that one couple is being sidelined on purpose😡 

Plus, the bias seems to have worsened after SP's interference and demand for creative change. It makes me wonder how much influence the channel actually has on the show's story.

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBB segment ðŸ˜•

Just saw the segment, utterly disappointed with the way they have edited out Shiva’s reaction to Raavi applying color on him😡

I think it’s time KD says something. No wonder  there is a disconnect between him and us when he says beautiful scenes have been shot. Looks like more than half of his scenes and his efforts are being chopped off.

PH, Choubays, Technical team all trying to please certain actors - sabke sab chullu bar paani me doob jaaye😡

Shiva’s reactions are so important to that scene😕 and they had audacity to chop it off. 

Piddhi-Gareeb Samosa - hope this pair never succeeds like the original- They are already hugging and  kissing, gross🤮

For heaven’s sake Shiva and Raavi are married, and all they get to do is hold hands?😡 It’s time the makers show some progress in their relationship, enough is enough😕

SBB has the audacity to tag KD and Alice and use their popularity but show segments of other characters😕

https://youtu.be/kMID-2XCADs

@Bold - I was saying just the same Prema. Bekaar mein KD badnaam ho gaya for false promises . 

One doubt Prema , in Pandian stores does the Krish character pair up and elope with Rishita's sister ? I remember you mentioning he married someone against family wishes and that was reason for tension in the family. How was that track and hence so much of KriKir bakwaas ?  .. are there PS bail Buddhis trying to copy that track from Pandian store? I have this hunch that Krish / Kirti will do a major major kaand.. like may be get Kirti pregnant or something pre wedding in few days .. I shudder to think of possible ways in which they can try to shove this senseless couple down our throats 

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

Plus, the bias seems to have worsened after SP's interference and demand for creative change. It makes me wonder how much influence the channel actually has on the show's story.

Nothing much, if makers rather ruin their own show & want it to go off air, channel ko kya padi hai

mpks1 thumbnail

I have a feeling the channel wanted general creative changes to boost the TRPs. Though the track was supposed to be Shiva-Raavi wedding, BhabiMa took the limelight and credit in the later episode as part of the dialogue, still the TRPs went down. 

BhabiMa being the clever one and her PR working overtime, blamed the track and not her character taking the limelight. Since the PH and the writers are her puppets, they have pivoted back to sasta nasha drama focusing on her😕

I can relate to Dhara’s dukh and her being called bhanj but cannot relate to Shiny’s acting, period😕 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Star plus gave particular guidance on story . They must have asked to make changes that bring up ratings , just that . Not on what to change and what to keep . And it's a known formula for PH that good shivi story /scenes give boost to TRP , so implemented a haphazard closure to Shaadi track . Now they will be back to their manmaani with the story .. 

P.S : I am Vani. You are ? I have read your story on tables turn ..it's nice 🙂. I also loved your #sabitkarshiva. We are getting #pataomujheshiva instead ( that is if they follow up today's scene ) 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope atleast this scene is not edited out and we get it tomorrow

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

@Bold - I was saying just the same Prema. Bekaar mein KD badnaam ho gaya for false promises . 

One doubt Prema , in Pandian stores does the Krish character pair up and elope with Rishita's sister ? I remember you mentioning he married someone against family wishes and that was reason for tension in the family. How was that track and hence so much of KriKir bakwaas ?  .. are there PS bail Buddhis trying to copy that track from Pandian store? I have this hunch that Krish / Kirti will do a major major kaand.. like may be get Kirti pregnant or something pre wedding in few days .. I shudder to think of possible ways in which they can try to shove this senseless couple down our throats 

@bold: NO...Infact he married Raavi's cousin...now they are accepted by the family

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope atleast this scene is not edited out and we get it tomorrow

In this scene shiva doesn't have color on his face. Looks like they edited it. 

Or he might have clean his face 🤔 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

No, Kanna doesn’t marry Meena’s sister. Shweta was packed off to Chennai for higher studies in the early episodes as Janu didn’t want Kanna anywhere near her. He was already unhappy Meena marrying into that family, didn’t want his other daughter to follow the same path.

So they brought in a new girl, Aishwarya  for Kanna,  who is Kasturi’s (Anita here) sister’s daughter and also Mullai’s niece and she is only 19 years of age in the show😕

Kanna - Aishwarya eloped and married, which they showed as the reason for Sasuma to die of heartbreak which led to her death in her sleep.

Kanna-Aishwarya pair is the least liked in the original too. Even Murthy-Dhanam are ranked above them😕 

I just hate Krish-Kirti pairing here, period. They look so forced to me. 
Like how lead ben and Akshay keep threatening for SS, have a feeling Mohit did similar stunt for his own track.
Atleast in the original Kanna-Aishwarya track did not start until 2 years of completion but here it is too early 😡

Krish is mentioned to be 20 years (a year younger than Raavi) and Kirti must be  18. Yuck! 🤢