Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Frankly, it was the episode. Compare it with yesterday. No words. I am upset, that's all!

Doodle, Doc, Ritu, Love you ❤️

At least your posts made me happy

We LOVE you too. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

It is very easy to please me. Aacha romance de do, I am happy. Meri zindagi waise hi itni uljhi hui hai, that I feel thoda sa sukoon de do, and I am happy. smiley36

There were future tracks ... will sit on it in the weekend if precap se ubhar payee toh. smiley36

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Also Ram literally bought the auto..

Matlab Priya ke aankhon se invisible khoon ke aansoo beh reh honge ..

Ek sec ke liye sara dukh hi bhool gayi hogi 

Uff ye ammer logo ke chonchle khatam hi nahi hote 😂

Priya Ram ki sangat me bigadti jaa rahi hai, she literally asked filtered water apne hi bakery me 🤣

Pyaar sach me insaan ko kya se kya bana dete hain ..😂😂

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have mixed feelings about today's episode 👀

I liked how perceptive Shivi is and that she's Team Priya 😎

Barring a few dialogues, I was surprisingly okay with Sara-Priya conversation today. Would've liked if Priya had been angry at Sara for keeping Ram's secret from her, par usne toh react hi nahi kiya 😓

I liked Priya's auto waala soliloquy, how she acknowledged that she does have a habit of assuming the worst and never looking at things from someone else's perspective. 

(Itna self reflection hamaare Mr. Kapoor kar lete toh baat hi kuch aur hoti) 

I don't know what to make of that Ram-Vedika scene. V has finally realised that Ram can never be hers but she refuses to let go of that last tether that holds him to her. 

Ram should've questioned her more, should've asked what she meant by 'I created many misunderstandings between you and Priya' - what did she mean, many misunderstandings? Was it more than just kangan and video? Ram should've interrogated. 

Was Vedika's breakdown genuine? If yes, I won't be opposed to her redemption (and by that I mean, her seeking some psychiatric help). Her background score told a different story, though😆 Really can't see how they'll reintroduce her into the storyline again. She won't fit AT ALL. 

Expected a visceral reaction from Priya when she saw R hugging V - blazing with anger, traitorous tears rolling down her cheeks, striding out from the building with a bitter lesson of never giving R the benefit of doubt again. What we got instead was a very thanda response, her talking to Ram as if all he did wrong was forgetting turning off the geyser. 

The auto waala scene should've been angsty and confrontational and what we got was a 'light moment'. While I do understand that the makers are trying to balance out this week's angst, it still felt insulting to the gravity of the situation. 

I would lie if I said I didn't smile when Ram offered to buy the auto or when Priya challenged him to tell the driver their farmhouse address 😆 It was a good scene, but not the right one at that moment. 

Anyway, precap looks interesting 👀

Ab bas weekend bhar intezaar karenge aur Monday ko popat banenge. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

I thought that too. The guy paying Sara. These little details ! They were there in today's episode. Even yesterday, after Ram applied the balm, it was on the bed on the envelope in which the protection came... Made it so realistic and it was still there when Shivi came and Ram had that conversation. I was so happy to see that tiny detail. 

They must hv got a new continuity manager?

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Kya baat hai?  Tu badi sayaani ho gayee aaj kal?  smiley36smiley36smiley36

She became Mrs. Ram Kapoor today! "Filtered hai?" ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Imagine if Ram would have witnessed that? 

yup, I totally enjoyed that scene, wonder why Sara didn’t point that out?

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Real_Me

She is not as hurt or angry as I expected in the last 2 episodes, I know Priya will be levelheaded in handling it, but I don’t see the overload of emotions in her eyes, yeah, we can conclude that it is because somewhere in the bottom of her heart, she trusts Ram.

The makers doesn’t want a melodramatic track here, they are rushing towards confession, it would either mean 1) the show is ending or 2) bigger dhamakas are in store after confession. 

It is called stonewalling.

She is stonewalling ram in the auto. She shut off her emotions/go back in her shell for a while until her head is more clear to save herself from hurt.

It's a defense machanism.

And what ram did what so appreciate 👏👏

Matlab manna padega Aaj ka episode psychological pov se ekdum perfect tha.

It showed that they both are emotionally mature and actually are in a mature relationship.

What ram did is called repair attempt. It is done to de-escalate the tension between couples by one of the partners. 

And since priya was stonewalling him he did what he does best to diffuse the tension. He started his random goof ups to distract priya for the time being so that they both can get relaxed and talk openly. His call to take her to farmhouse was also good, if only he remembers the address. 

Someone on the cvs have a major in psychology. 

The show is filled with psychological aspects.

Mujhe aaj ka episode dekh ke maza aa gya bilkul.

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

yup, I totally enjoyed that scene, wonder why Sara didn’t point that out?

Another good scene is they covered Bri exit very well. Ram will not include Bri in any of his plans. I will miss Aanchal though

Check the conversation with Adi. He says Adi bhi yahi keh raha tha.I think it was supposed to be Baaki. Let me know what Ram says

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Like vedika proposed 🤣🤣

Vese ram ne kese dekha tha na use. Maza aa gya. Mujhe to lgra tha kahi khud hi vase utha ke na maar de 🤣

Fr yaad aaya are nhi ye to lord Ram ram jai raja ram hai FD ke hero shashi nhi 🤣

You know I kinda felt pity on V today when she so confidently said that Ram would always chose to be with her, it did feel like a psychological problem. She had witnessed so many times Ram’s unwavering attention and care towards Pri, but she still lives in a fool’s paradise, 

Edited by Real_Me - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

What on earth was this piece of writing today ??

Sarangi - Agar Ram tujhe pehle batate toh kaise react karti ??

Priya - Same

Where did this come from ??

The girl who gracefully accepted the fact that her husband would love someone else throughout, because he told the truth , who herself has a clumsy past cannot accept the truth about Vedika..

In fact Ram's respect would have grown manifolds in Priya's eyes , had he come up clean himself..

The writing of this show keeps flipping back and forth..

Also Sarangi, chori upar se seena zori

Some of her great dialogues today - 

" Yeh sawal hi galat hai" ( Felt like whacking her head )

" Ram ne mandir ke itne chakkar lagaye ki pujari ko laga woh bhagawaan hai"   

( Kya tha yeh ?? 😂 Can u please attempt to control your Ram Bhakti?? It's unbearable to watch)

"Priya roz tu Ram ko naye challenges deti hai " ( Sorry kyaaa???

Priya ki challenges prenup se shuru hui thi , aur aaj tak chal rahi hai, kuch dikhta hai tumhe , prenup, annalment, Akki kand , accident, bandi Ram ke liye mar jaati, sharam aati hai ki nahi, behen ke struggles , uske efforts dikte hai ki nahi ,kuch toh acknowledgement do apni  behen ko )

I think , I have found someone whom I despise more than Meera Maa now.

Also the momentum of Priya's angst from the bakery is getting lost ..

Her accusations were extreme, dohri zindagi, fareb, dagabaazi etc etc and this stemmed from the fact that she saw messages were a girl was discussing the possibility of getting back her husband behind her back..

All these doubts have to be cleared from it's root.

Last hope, a meaningful heart to heart conversation at farmhouse before the apparent gullu gullu

Dekh behen agr tu sara ke naam ki supari degi to us insan ko boliyo video bna ke mujhe bhi dekhna.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mein pareshan ho gyi hu is bandi se.

Brinda ki jagah usko nikalna tha.