Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Usg95

One thing that raised question for me is, if they shared a moment and Priya let Ram kiss her and get so near to her, then why is Ram asking this question about comparison. Was the issue not solved before he kissed her. It just didn't fit I felt.

Are ruko zada Monday Tak ka wait korlo yrr.

Ye log aise precaps Jaan ke dete hai.😆

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Real_Me

You know I kinda felt pity on V today when she so confidently said that Ram would always chose to be with her, it did feel like a psychological problem. She had witnessed so many times Ram’s unwavering attention and care towards Pri, but she still lives in a fool’s paradise, 

Right? Mujhe uska breakdown aur defeat genuine laga. Like she has accepted she has become delusional and needs help to cure it. 

Idk how they wanted to portray it, 'cause background score toh villain waala hi tha 😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

you fight with the entire world for me on one hand, and on the other, you compare me with your not eligible to be anyone’s father whose name we should never take🤣 

Behene! Next week we will have  brand new kands😆 

foreshadowing dialogue in precap👍🏼

MS to inke universe ka voldemort ban gaya hai bhai 😳

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

It is called stonewalling.

She is stonewalling ram in the auto. She shut off her emotions/go back in her shell for a while until her head is more clear to save herself from hurt.

It's a defense machanism.

And what ram did what so appreciate 👏👏

Matlab manna padega Aaj ka episode psychological pov se ekdum perfect tha.

It showed that they both are emotionally mature and actually are in a mature relationship.

What ram did is called repair attempt. It is done to de-escalate the tension between couples by one of the partners. 

And since priya was stonewalling him he did what he does best to diffuse the tension. He started his random goof ups to distract priya for the time being so that they both can get relaxed and talk openly. His call to take her to farmhouse was also good, if only he remembers the address. 

Someone on the cvs have a major in psychology. 

The show is filled with psychological aspects.

Mujhe aaj ka episode dekh ke maza aa gya bilkul.

I could not have explained it better. ❤️. 

I cannot write so fast while working. But I felt like writing today of how psychologically impactful the episode was. 

This is one of many reasons why I loved today's episode. I still cannot believe I am watching an EK show. Ram knows exactly how to handle Pri. 

Today Sara said the SAME thing what Ritika and I were emphasizing all along - "Pri needs to see how, despite the presence of V, she took Ram away UNDER HER nose."  

For that and many things, I loved Sara today. ❤️

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Itna shamatha mujhme nahi hai, behen. I left Team Ram and Team Priya

I will join Team Autowaale Bhaiyya

2 lakh ka fyda...umm.hmmm....ismart ladki.

Fyda dekh ke team change. Pakki wali cv hai tu 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ek autowaale ka ghar ujaadke, doosre ka 2 lakh ka faayda... Kya business handset hai ram ka🤣🤣🤣 (only BB ki vines fans will get the jokes) 

Waise auto rakhega kahaan ram? Apne parking mein? Nandu ko heart attack aayega... But on brighter side, Pri doesn't need to catch autos anymore, ghar mein hi hai🤣

I skipped Sara's scene, but other than that, PriRa, you guys are amazing humans, please dont spoil it😅

Also, farmhouse jaana tha toh Ram kahaan pahuch gaya😳

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

I could not have explained it better. ❤️. 

I cannot write so fast while working. But I felt like writing today of how psychologically impactful the episode was. 

This is one of many reasons why I loved today's episode. I still cannot believe I am watching an EK show. Ram knows exactly how to handle Pri. 

Today Sara said the SAME thing what Ritika and I were saying all along - "Pri needs to see how, despite, the presence of V, she took Ram away under her nose."  

For that and many things, I loved Sara today. ❤️

This is the same thing he did in the bakery while she was drunk. He made her talk

By the way, I liked the episode. I watched it today  two times and felt sorry for Raya

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Maine kahan usse ... there was the symbolism. Bas Tirchi jaise sochi waise nehin hue. 

1. Illusion broke

2. Pri left and he went behind her

3. We are back to old episodes - Rich people ke chochle, address nehin pata, Ram handling Viper as a business, 

4. Shivi - Ram: never leave her/him. 

We have closed loops and restarted them again. Phase 2 started. 

Yeah, 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ek autowaale ka ghar ujaadke, doosre ka 2 lakh ka faayda... Kya business handset hai ram ka🤣🤣🤣 (only BB ki vines fans will get the jokes) 

Waise auto rakhega kahaan ram? Apne parking mein? Nandu ko heart attack aayega... But on brighter side, Pri doesn't need to catch autos anymore, ghar mein hi hai🤣

I skipped Sara's scene, but other than that, PriRa, you guys are amazing humans, please dont spoil it😅

Also, farmhouse jaana tha toh Ram kahaan pahuch gaya😳

@Bold: and Pri is an expert in auto driving 😂😂

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Frankly, it was the episode. Compare it with yesterday. No words. I am upset, that's all!

Doodle, Doc, Ritu, Love you ❤️

At least your posts made me happy

Are we love you too janemann don't get too upset.

It's the cycle of ITV 😆