Harshbardan kapoor gets trolled heavily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Is that really his GF? Why is she dressed like she's in a beach?

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes I feel like celebs (and companies) knowingly create some controversy to stay in news/stay relevant/for publicity.

Not talking about Harsh here (I don’t care for him let alone his gf) but generally I feel that.

I remember reading about some companies’ brand logo which was apparently offensive, they stayed in news for sometime and later modified the logo. I mean what kind of people (general public) have time and so much analytic skills to see all this and file a case. Feels like they do it themselves to stay in news and get publicity and then immediately “rectify” their mistake . 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fake. No one gives this bag of hair enough attention to troll him.

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are not even troll worthy though. Look at all the people walking past them giving two hoots thats like most people so wonder who trolled 😆 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Chalo kuchh to attention mila bande ko.

TotalBetty thumbnail

He can try to act all cool and modern

But when I look at him - which is rarely cz he rarely is in news - I am reminded of the awkward incident where he couldn't stop looking at Sonam onstage 😛

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol ye kya news hai 😆

Also TM, you got the spelling wrong in the title - it’s HarshVardhan 

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

He can try to act all cool and modern

But when I look at him - which is rarely cz he rarely is in news - I am reminded of the awkward incident where he couldn't stop looking at Sonam onstage 😛

What is this incident ? 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExquisiteDhami-

What is this incident ? 

There was a topic made about it awhile ago

Both Sonam Kapoor & Harshad were onstage during some event and their body language clearly showed they both were very uncomfortable, don't know why

But Sonam was wearing one of those really low cut gowns were half of the breastesses  is showing... Even though he knew he was onstage and on camera Harshad still couldn't stop staring or looking at them for a moment and then he sheepishly looked away and looked around