Priyanka Chopra --- can anyone replace her?

Posted: 2 years ago

I think she was an all-rounder. She could do all kinds of roles. She was glamorous and hot and a talented actress.

Somehow, I don't see anyone replacing her. Kareena also has her own niche but Kareena is kind of iffy with her performances and choice of roles. She teeters between being a flowerpot and killing it, and I'm not sure she's as consistent as PC.

Somehow, no one has been able to fill the void which Priyanka has left. I especially don't think any of the new actresses have it in them.

Thoughts???

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

What about Parineeti ? 

She's not glamorous like PC was. She can't do glam roles.

But why would anyone want to is the question. 

All these young girls have their own style be it Jhanvi, Sara, Kiara, Radhika, Sanya etc etc but none of them can replace PC, because they don't have to.

I also think there isn't a void because PC is still around. If the likes of Ranbir & Aamir can go years & years without a single release & still not get written off, then PC can afford that leeway too, I guess.smiley21

Besides, she hasn't retired or announced her retirement. She was seen in The White Tiger and Matrix 4 last year and she also has some good projects lined up for this year.

So even technically PC isn't a 'has-been' yet. That's why  it's little confusing when words like "was" & "left" are used referring to PC?smiley24 

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago