Sakshi Tanwar’s Mai discussion thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched the trailer and got goosebumps by thinking the pain of mother who avenge for daughter's mother. 

This what real represensation of Indian women who are brave ,not sacrificial goat as ITV represents. 

Loved the suspense whole case have, trailer gives idea about some black work but it will be great to watch another side of emotionaly  wounded mother. 

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A WHOLEASS NETFLIX SERIES DRIVEN BY SAKSHI TANWAR! ⭐️ Can you hear me scream? Finally something to look forward too!!

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: TragedyQueen_19

A WHOLEASS NETFLIX SERIES DRIVEN BY SAKSHI TANWAR! ⭐️ Can you hear me scream? Finally something to look forward too!!

have you seen it?

How did you find it

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

have you seen it?

How did you find it

I did! Sakshi is just brilliant. The story was crisp & engaging (in terms of emotional connect & screenplay) for the first 60-70%, but later the story looked a bit far fetched from reality. Too many coincidences took away the charm created, for me personally…but Sakshi, uff she’s just so good ⭐️ 

It was a good watch, nonetheless!

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TragedyQueen_19

I did! Sakshi is just brilliant. The story was crisp & engaging (in terms of emotional connect & screenplay) for the first 60-70%, but later the story looked a bit far fetched from reality. Too many coincidences took away the charm created, for me personally…but Sakshi, uff she’s just so good ⭐️ 

It was a good watch, nonetheless!

Absolutely👍🏼

I do fully agree with u.

As my username suggests, i m a crazy fan of sakshi tanwar.

But here, she is portrayed as trained killer / avenger. 

There are many scenes where u feel k like, wait ..What ..Sheel is doing this???  

I mean after some episodes, i realy lost interest. But because of sakshi ,i watched this series till the end.

S 2 will also be there