Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My gosh, of all the endless saris at these celebrities disposal, she had to choose this. The sari looked hot from behind but frontal view is just so ugly. The bra needs straps to make this look even a little bit okay. The strap wouldn’t helped her look less broad shouldered. 

I almost wish she just went with that classic desi girl saree at this point.😆I was so obsessed with it that I got a replica made from the tharkiest salesman to exist in Mumbai.😳the things we do for fashion..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I almost wish she just went with that classic desi girl saree at this point.😆I was so obsessed with it that I got a replica made from the tharkiest salesman to exist in Mumbai.😳the things we do for fashion..

That was one hawwwt saree ❤️

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

That was one hawwwt saree ❤️

Hai na? Just need to get DP’s blue saree badtameez dil replica made and my Bollywood diva dream will be complete.

JayaBachan thumbnail

I just need the exact replica of this outfit made so I can die happy. 😆

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I just need the exact replica of this outfit made so I can die happy. 😆

I hate to break it to you FF, but most of us mere mortals cannot carry off a sheer dupatta lilac lengha as flawlessly as Ash💔

JayaBachan thumbnail

I hate to break it to you FF, but most of us mere mortals cannot carry off a sheer dupatta lilac lengha as flawlessly as Ash💔

One can only dream 💔🥺

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So proud of Priyanka 💜💜

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wanna see Nick 

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Is she even invited?

She is NOT

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hai na? Just need to get DP’s blue saree badtameez dil replica made and my Bollywood diva dream will be complete.

This is giving me College farewell flashbacks 

Every other girl was wearing the sarees 'inspired' (read as sasti replicas) from that look.