Posted: 3 months ago

what would you do/change?

That's it. That's the question. smiley37 Go nuts (not like the writers though) smiley37

Disclaimer: This is purely a fun thread and its intention is to create some light hearted activity on the forum. You may not agree with some points, and that's okay! We are all here to share our thoughts openly! smiley1

Edited by simply.meghana - 3 months ago

- Make Abhay behave more like an actual vampire than "in name only". I need to see some vampy action and fangs smiley43smiley15

- Actually have a relationship between Abhiya smiley36 not where the fight all the time and only have brief romance to throw viewers off, and one with trust and communication because both were terrible at the basics smiley37 make them a real couple with the forbidden twist of course

- not make Piya look like Maithili smiley36 this took a lot away from Abhiya's relationship building from me, so I need to see Abhay get initially attracted to/drawn to Piya for other reasons not because of the same face smiley36 

- don't kill Sid and maybe redeem him somehow smiley37 I need some bromance smiley37 

- Write off a birdie smiley37 we don't need distractions

- Take away Abhay's tyaagi aatma and make Piya more considerate of him smiley37 (man both leads are a mess sometimes) smiley37

- Have more convincing villains (don't know what though) smiley36 but I wouldn't make Metz one at all smiley37 it made no sense 

- Give Abhay a varied wardrobe (I have a thing for turtleneck sweaters and long winter coats like below smiley42) BURN THE BLACK JACKET smiley15

- Give the students an actual major smiley37 I need to know what the hell they were studying smiley37 and also separate the seniors and freshers accordingly smiley37

- DELETE THE TERRIBLE HALF aka POST LEAP smiley37smiley37 ALL OF IT smiley37 NO HUMAN ABHAY smiley37

- More supernatural happenings in general should be added smiley36 I signed up for a forbidden supernatural romance not spider web tinder smiley37

- to be continued....if I think of more smiley37

Edited by simply.meghana - 3 months ago

For starters make piya follow up on everything she said about accepting abhay’s vampire form smiley37

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 3 months ago

No love triangles. Please they are cliche and boring and annoying smiley37

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

No love triangles. Please they are cliche and boring and annoying smiley37

we didn't have just triangles we had hexagons too smiley37 yeh show hai yah geometry class smiley37

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani