If you were making PKYEK... - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

Make piya sacrifice something for abhay once in a while 🤣 

like what? 🤣 I personally want to see her sacrifice her humanity for the sake of actually going fanaa 🤣 you know, like how it was advertised to begin with 

Ooh ooh misha and abhay dynamics. I would love to see those two clash 😆 probably a scene where both fighting on how to save/protect piya 🤣

metzzzz😡

+100000 😳⭐️

Originally posted by simply.meghana

and a more convincing group of hunters 😆 red cloak toli looked so amateurish 🤣

yeah for that matter better werewolves also. Actually no stop with cliched vampire vs werewolf saga and bring somethimg creative 🤣🤣 also better werewolves. Pre leap me they didnt go crazy for FL but did not have body post leap they got weird bodies but went crazy for FL 🤪

yeah for that matter better werewolves also. Actually no stop with cliched vampire vs werewolf saga and bring somethimg creative 🤣🤣 also better werewolves. Pre leap me they didnt go crazy for FL but did not have body post leap they got weird bodies but went crazy for FL 🤪

Jeh's transformation will always be funny to me 🤣

like what? 🤣 I personally want to see her sacrifice her humanity for the sake of actually going fanaa 🤣 you know, like how it was advertised to begin with 

sure that too but even without that there is lot of potential for it. Abhay went against his parents and whole clan for her. Make piya at least speak to arnab when he tries to separate them. Make piya take his side for once when people keep blaming abhay for things he didnt do. MAKE PIYA TRUST ABHAY WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO ASK HER TO TRUST.  Where is that blind trust that comes with falling head over heels in love?! 😆

Jeh's transformation will always be funny to me 🤣

thats how its supposed to be. Ooh i will try to find a meme content on that 🤣

sure that too but even without that there is lot of potential for it. Abhay went against his parents and whole clan for her. Make piya at least speak to arnab when he tries to separate them. Make piya take his side for once when people keep blaming abhay for things he didnt do. MAKE PIYA TRUST ABHAY WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO ASK HER TO TRUST.  Where is that blind trust that comes with falling head over heels in love?! 😆

I honestly never saw head over heels anything for either of them at times 🤣🤣 they just need better relationship building period 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

I honestly never say head over heels anything for either of them at times 🤣🤣 they just need better relationship building period 🤣

yeah that requires a relationship to be built. Again dont just tell us show us qhy these two should be together 🤣

yeah that requires a relationship to be built. Again dont just tell us show us qhy these two should be together 🤣

start by making Metz and Piya looking different and then I will be in the mode to be convinced 🤣

start by making Metz and Piya looking different and then I will be in the mode to be convinced 🤣

that is a start but there are still major problems with them. Trust is biggest of them all. 😆even if we remove metz poya angle trust issues are still present 😆