Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If you were making PKYEK...

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

what would you do/change?

That's it. That's the question. πŸ€£ Go nuts (not like the writers though) πŸ€£

Disclaimer: This is purely a fun thread and its intention is to create some light hearted activity on the forum. You may not agree with some points, and that's okay! We are all here to share our thoughts openly! πŸ˜Š

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

- Make Abhay behave more like an actual vampire than "in name only". I need to see some vampy action and fangs β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ˆ

- Actually have a relationship between Abhiya πŸ˜† not where the fight all the time and only have brief romance to throw viewers off, and one with trust and communication because both were terrible at the basics πŸ€£ make them a real couple with the forbidden twist of course

- not make Piya look like Maithili πŸ˜† this took a lot away from Abhiya's relationship building from me, so I need to see Abhay get initially attracted to/drawn to Piya for other reasons not because of the same face πŸ˜† 

- don't kill Sid and maybe redeem him somehow πŸ€£ I need some bromance πŸ€£ 

- Write off a birdie πŸ€£ we don't need distractions

- Take away Abhay's tyaagi aatma and make Piya more considerate of him πŸ€£ (man both leads are a mess sometimes) πŸ€£

- Have more convincing villains (don't know what though) πŸ˜† but I wouldn't make Metz one at all πŸ€£ it made no sense 

- Give Abhay a varied wardrobe (I have a thing for turtleneck sweaters and long winter coats like below ) BURN THE BLACK JACKET πŸ˜ˆ

- Give the students an actual major πŸ€£ I need to know what the hell they were studying πŸ€£ and also separate the seniors and freshers accordingly πŸ€£

- DELETE THE TERRIBLE HALF aka POST LEAP πŸ€£πŸ€£ ALL OF IT πŸ€£ NO HUMAN ABHAY πŸ€£

- More supernatural happenings in general should be added πŸ˜† I signed up for a forbidden supernatural romance not spider web tinder πŸ€£

- to be continued....if I think of more πŸ€£

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For starters make piya follow up on everything she said about accepting abhay’s vampire form πŸ€£

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

More fantasy elements πŸ˜† 

No love triangles. Please they are cliche and boring and annoying πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

I updated my list πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

No love triangles. Please they are cliche and boring and annoying πŸ€£

we didn't have just triangles we had hexagons too πŸ€£ yeh show hai yah geometry class πŸ€£

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I updated my list πŸ€£

its perfectly accurate  πŸ€£

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

we didn't have just triangles we had hexagons too πŸ€£ yeh show hai yah geometry class πŸ€£

yeah so basically no love polygons πŸ€£πŸ€£ @bold: trigonometry lana pdega relation strength measure karne k liye πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

yeah so basically no love polygons πŸ€£πŸ€£ @bold: trigonometry lana pdega relation strength measure karne k liye πŸ€£

its SOHCAHTOA time πŸ€£πŸ€£