Sanjay Dutt meets former Pakistan President Pervez mushraf in Dubai; - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

😂 I can understand Nonpareil being this easy to troll. Not you. 

😆well, it has been a long day and i don't like reading long essays at night.😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Already knew Sanjay is shady 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Already knew Sanjay is shady 

Not just shady , criminal n must get punishment .

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Both are kind of irrelevant and Musharraf is an old man now but it still feels a bit inappropriate. It would be like a Ukrainian actor hanging out with Putin 20 years from now (assuming Ukraine keeps its sovereignty and the hostilities remain). It's a little disrespectful for those that have split blood to protect the country against the mastermind of the aggression. 

Currently, many Russian artists/sportsmen are not being allowed to perform and/or being asked to denounce Russia in order to do so. I have been following a defence analyst on twitter Yusuf Unjhawala. He's pretty balanced in his viewpoints but I remember after Pulwama he strongly advocated for throwing Pak out of ICC. (For reference even Pak Cricket board in 2021 commented that India could destroy the PCB if they wanted https://twitter.com/ZeeNewsEnglish/status/1446320907744518150?s=20&t=ZdliTjsQVo1H220HEIGSvQ

Not saying any of this is pretty but its realpolitik to stand up for your country's interests. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This another lukkha dutt is like once a traitor always a traitor. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: malikakas

Both are kind of irrelevant and Musharraf is an old man now but it still feels a bit inappropriate. It would be like a Ukrainian actor hanging out with Putin 20 years from now (assuming Ukraine keeps its sovereignty and the hostilities remain). It's a little disrespectful for those that have split blood to protect the country against the mastermind of the aggression. 

Currently, many Russian artists/sportsmen are not being allowed to perform and/or being asked to denounce Russia in order to do so. I have been following a defence analyst on twitter Yusuf Unjhawala. He's pretty balanced in his viewpoints but I remember after Pulwama he strongly advocated for throwing Pak out of ICC. (For reference even Pak Cricket board in 2021 commented that India could destroy the PCB if they wanted https://twitter.com/ZeeNewsEnglish/status/1446320907744518150?s=20&t=ZdliTjsQVo1H220HEIGSvQ

Not saying any of this is pretty but its realpolitik to stand up for your country's interests. 

this two irrelevants  met accidentally just like tat to discuss a k fourty seven stories it seems 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

this two irrelevants  met accidentally just like tat to discuss a k fourty seven stories it seems 

It’s not great optics for sure. Imagine someone who lost a family member in Kargil and how they would feel to just give this guy a pass. It’s why Bollywoodians lose respect (of course not all are the same). But I feel like Bollywood needs to think more about how they are coming across.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

This another lukkha dutt is like once a traitor always a traitor. 

No place for evil ðŸ¤¢

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonpareil

This moron meeting d defeated loser who has blood on his hands . They are showing their true , ugly faces . Evil n no place to evil .

What does N mean ?

What does D mean ?