Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Again didn't he ask Shashi about the divorce papers? Ram ka dimaag

He never visited shashi.

Nandini said ram ne shashi ko bahar nikalwaya not nikala.

There's a slight difference in both words. They sound similar but Hindi is a complicated language.

Nikalwana is used when you get something done by someone else's help.

Nikalna is when you do it yourself.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She must have got the key also made ... if its electronic key, she must have hacked it 🤣

else deewar tap ke ghusti hogi😆 bt seriously, shashi giving away his wealth ka even 1% after the divorce doesnt feel like Shashi, its what Shashi would do if Ram took over his body😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Since your mood is good, watch it ... [Sadist in me]

u must be jealous cause i m partying hard and leaving u to do all the work ☺️

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

else deewar tap ke ghusti hogi😆 bt seriously, shashi giving away his wealth ka even 1% after the divorce doesnt feel like Shashi, its what Shashi would do if Ram took over his body😆

Shashi did say he wanted to be like Ram, so he must have changed

Ram, ram, saty hai

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

I like this week more than last week. The story is moving forward in positive notes.

Maybe because there are not much symbolism in these episodes that's why you can't connect to them.

There were many symbolism last week.

This week episodes are in story's favour and finally no dragging. I just want them to be done with vedika reveal. This track is going on since December and it's time it's revealed to Priya. 

There are major pointers this week. Monday and Tuesday had loads, but the direction is so subtle that it is easily overlooked. Last week we had the symbolism, but today, there was a MAJOR one. 

The first scene of Ram-Nandini was very, very important today. Along with that Pri's Holika Dahan story. Ram [Prahlad] is going to go AGAINST Nandini [Asur] in the future, and this is where she will try to KILL him, using Shivi-Akki [Holika] and Pri will save him. This is the reason Shikki started the fire. 

This was the take-home point today for me; rest everything is for paving the path for Ram-Pri romance.  

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

He never visited shashi.

Nandini said ram ne shashi ko bahar nikalwaya not nikala.

There's a slight difference in both words. They sound similar but Hindi is a complicated language.

Nikalwana is used when you get something done by someone else's help.

Nikalna is when you do it yourself.

I know, mate. But this is quite unlike Shashi 🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ram lied that he wanted to give it to Shubhu. If he gives her now, she will not take it or will think that he lied again 😆

Ram will tell the truth. don't worry. 😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know, mate. But this is quite unlike Shashi 🤣

🤣

Are abhi jo actor available nhi hai uski Bali chaddha rahe hai taki bad shashi can become revengeful to vedika and ram both.

This is an important thing that Ram got shashi evicted, if Ram and priya separates that is when shashi will be taking revenge of this eviction forcing priya to come back to ram.

Tu ITV ke logic ko samjhri hai yrr...they don't live in real life logic 😆

tirchinazar thumbnail

🤣

Are abhi jo actor available nhi hai uski Bali chaddha rahe hai taki bad shashi can become revengeful to vedika and ram both.

This is an important thing that Ram got shashi evicted, if Ram and priya separates that is when shashi will be taking revenge of this eviction forcing priya to come back to ram.

Tu ITV ke logic ko samjhri hai yrr...they don't live in real life logic 😆

Atleast bring Shashi back. Mere aankhen taras rahe hai ... Poor guy, he lost his bungalow too #justiceforShashi

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really? Aaj bhi kuch kaas nahi laga. 3rd days straight I didn't like it .. Last week was awesome

nope today, whoever wrote this, gave their best… there are lot of forbearances and connections and resolutions and drawing soft boundaries, while some of those lines were unseen by some blind people with delusions, try crossing them, soft boundaries will emerge into canons soon.  I was just searching for one of my past literature homework books for a quote that I wrote for such situations… but it doesn’t seem to fit here… 

Since I was lulled into Silas and Elliot  yesterday, after the episode,these lines came to my mind….

“Everything comes to light, sooner or later. When God Almighty wills it, our secrets are found out.”  

And, “The consequences are un pitying”

there might be looong holi track … and a lot to be unpacked … and we are in for pretty twisty and bumpy ride!