Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tirchinazar

Subconsciously Priya knows that something is going on between Ram and Vedika. His treatment towards Vedika is different from his treatment towards Brinda. Had he got a gift for Brinda, she will never have had any doubts. All of a sudden, Ram asking Vedika to leave must have planted a seed in her mind. She has also seen how Vedika has been moving around in KM and her control over Ram. On top of that Nandini, maami and others keep supporting her.

Ram has to just speak to her but he isn't. He is afraid that whatever chances that he is going to have with her will also be lost if it is revealed. He is also afraid to confess his love as he knows that he is the one who made the deal and Priya keeps her vaade. That's why last few episodes he keeps stressing that "Priya apna vaada nibhati hai". So when the truth is revealed he will use the coupon as Priya will be obliged to keep her vaade.

He just had to tell her why should he keep gifting Vedika when I have a wife to gift but he is not. He should give that assurance to her. Now when the truth is revealed he will know that Vedika was all the while playing behind the back and hence Priya stepped back. He will again take it as Vedika going through a bad patch in her marriage.

Ok. I see your last line what you mean, but I'm not entirely convinced. Once the Viper-reveal is in, and if he comes to know that she was playing him all along in the guise of 'friendship,' then we will see Ram turn completely offensive to her. 

Regarding Pri, the messages did shake her enough that she is in 'khaunf'. That scene was a giveaway. We saw her calculating many points: 

1. What if Ram is actually keeping her happy for Shivi?

2. What if he has his gf with him? 

3. If he is still with her, I will leave as promised. [Hence, she took a promise from Akki.]

4. Her analogy - with light, there comes shadow - is important, hence the khaunf word; she is afraid of breaking down, AGAIN. 

5. The same fear she had when Ram was sick in Diwali. I don't want to be weak, and I cannot let anyone be so important to me that he has all the powers over me. 

6. In the Shivratri puja, she did say that even though her falling for Ram is making her weak, Ram's love will turn that weakness into strength. 

7. But then Viper played into her SELF-RESPECT, not her "all men are like MS" thought process. 

Am I making sense here? 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
setvij thumbnail

Ram will never shop for anyone ever again other than for Piya. Even for himself he will ask her to shop 

tirchinazar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Doodle

Ok. I see your last line what you mean, but I'm not entirely convinced. Once the Viper-reveal is in, and if he comes to know that she was playing him all along in the guise of 'friendship,' then we will see Ram turn completely offensive to her. 

Regarding Pri, the messages did shake her enough that she is in 'khaunf'. That scene was a giveaway. We saw her calculating many points: 

1. What if Ram is actually keeping her happy for Shivi?

2. What if he has his gf with him? 

3. If he is still with her, I will leave as promised. 

4. Her analogy - with light, there comes shadow - is important, hence the khaunf word; she is afraid of breaking down, AGAIN. 

5. The same fear she had when Ram was sick in Diwali. I don't want to be weak, and I cannot let anyone be so important to me that he has all the powers over me. 

6. In the Shivratri puja, she did say that even though her falling for Ram is making her weak, Ram's love will turn that weakness into strength. 

7. But then Viper played into her SELF-RESPECT, not her "all men are like MS" thought process. 

Am I making sense here? 

My 2 cents is that it will be Priya who will oust Vedika ...

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The news of Rams accident is out to Nandani maybe??

https://twitter.com/abhilashakalla/status/1506622129726500871?s=10

Doodle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tirchinazar

My 2 cents is that it will be Priya who will oust Vedika ...

Of course. We KNEW it all along. She has to close the loop with when Ram did that to Neeraj. 

Doodle thumbnail

Chalo. Twitter will have a field day. 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This means another misunderstanding. Does this mean Nandini knows abt the fact that Priya hid about her dad being the person who did the accident?

Ram will be furious...so I guess this is why Vedika's complete character was not revealed to Ram. Now Ram might feel cheated and go to Vedika for emotional support. This time its convenient, its at her house.. 

tirchinazar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

This means another misunderstanding. Does this mean Nandini knows abt the fact that Priya hid about her dad being the person who did the accident?

Ram will be furious...so I guess this is why Vedika's complete character was not revealed to Ram. Now Ram might feel cheated and go to Vedika for emotional support. This time its convenient, its at her house.. 

Why should he feel cheated? That is very regressive and character assassination of Ram. This time Ram is in love and trusts Priya. THis is all about Priya, my friend. All the vile characters are attacking her

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They got their wish. I’m wondering who will let it out