Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Shashi ne bandgla diya yeh baat mujhe jam nahi rahi🤔 Vedika ne yeh waale papers pe bhi forgery toh nahi ki?😆

ikr! May be bought it from Shashi, anyway he was planning to buy apartment for V. Otherwise, why will Shashi leave his house, just because Ram asked him! Unbelievable!!

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

nope today, whoever wrote this, gave their best… there are lot of forbearances and connections and resolutions and drawing soft boundaries, while some of those lines were unseen by some blind people with delusions, try crossing them, soft boundaries will emerge into canons soon.  I was just searching for one of my past literature homework books for a quote that I wrote for such situations… but it doesn’t seem to fit here… 

Since I was lulled into Silas and Elliot  yesterday, after the episode,these lines came to my mind….

“Everything comes to light, sooner or later. When God Almighty wills it, our secrets are found out.”  

And, “The consequences are un pitying”

there might be looong holi track … and a lot to be unpacked … and we are in for pretty twisty and bumpy ride!

Good to know you, Doodle & Ritu liked it ... This week, I couldn't enjoy.

By the way, Shubhu got scolding from bade bhai and he went missing for Holi 😆

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

And. And. Nandini knows very well that Pri LOVES Ram. What she didn't know is the budding love between Raya. Today she got the confirmation from Ram. She knows how to read between the lines. 

Ram gave the hint - "dil toh dil hai akhir."  ❤️

Hence, her planting seeds in Ram's mind has already turned futile by Sara and Bri. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At least today Sarah was a little useful giving insight to Ram on how Priya thinks!

BTW,  where is Ram and Priya’s room? Isn’t it upstairs? Then how’s it that the dining room was visible from inside their room?

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

Watch it! You'll love it! 

I saw the episode . My fav scene 1) Ram saying the bangle was with Vedika ( Nandini's face was worth watching ). Till then she was trying to convince Ram that he still loves Vedika..

2) him telling Vedika that if any issue is there then reach out to Adi or mom 😆🤣

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

At least today Sarah was a little useful giving insight to Ram on how Priya thinks!

BTW,  where is Ram and Priya’s room? Isn’t it upstairs? Then how’s it that the dining room was visible from inside their room?

It is as mysterious as their ever changing bathroom

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And. And. Nandini knows very well that Pri LOVES Ram. What she didn't know is the budding love between Raya. Today she got the confirmation from Ram. 

Hence, her planting seeds in Ram's mind has already turned futile by Sara and Bri. 

she knows that pri loves ram?🤔 I think only Akki and sara and mm knows it, that too , they just know that priya is contemplating in that direction, not as a matter of fact to the point of confession 😆

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail

nope today, whoever wrote this, gave their best… there are lot of forbearances and connections and resolutions and drawing soft boundaries, while some of those lines were unseen by some blind people with delusions, try crossing them, soft boundaries will emerge into canons soon.  I was just searching for one of my past literature homework books for a quote that I wrote for such situations… but it doesn’t seem to fit here… 

Since I was lulled into Silas and Elliot  yesterday, after the episode,these lines came to my mind….

“Everything comes to light, sooner or later. When God Almighty wills it, our secrets are found out.”  

And, “The consequences are un pitying”

there might be looong holi track … and a lot to be unpacked … and we are in for pretty twisty and bumpy ride!

hayyee main mar jawan. I remember the dialogue. ❤️

Viper is OUT for sure. Her last game will be ex-reveal if she is in the serial. Nandini will cook up something because as I see it, the love birds are going to rub it on her face sooner.  

tirchinazar thumbnail

And. And. Nandini knows very well that Pri LOVES Ram. What she didn't know is the budding love between Raya. Today she got the confirmation from Ram. She knows how to read between the lines. 

This is the question I raised in SEA's thread. Ritu answered the first question. Need answers for 2 and 3

1) Why is Ram giving up on Priya? He made the deal, he can change the deal anytime, isn't it? He can indirectly that the deal is canceled

2) Ram has gifted Priya before. Why is she still asking Sara Di about it? Asking Ram made sense, she was taunting him but why Sara Di?

3) Sara knows everything, why can't she for once take them to the bakery and help them talk it out? She knows the truth from both sides. She is now busy being BFF to Bri. Kuch bhi?

Doodle thumbnail

she knows that pri loves ram? I think only Akki and sara and mm knows it, that too , they just know that priya is contemplating in that direction, not as a matter of fact to the point of confession 😆

That's why she planned all the kaands. She is very very intelligent. She reads between the lines like no other.