Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What authority do u have to ask him to get lost??

Wat authority do u have to question me ? 

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Wat authority do u have to question me ? 

Did I ask u to get lost?? I am asking you that with what authority are you asking an Indian citizen to get lost?? I know u don't have an answer and its OK..πŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

U r out of your mind....hr ID is from 2015....aur kaun se real ID se aaye??🀣

U r mindless troller , reading prob n no comprehension . Take water n go to school . πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

U r mindless troller , reading prob n no comprehension . Take water n go to school . πŸ€£

what about lunch box?? Mahagyaani aatmaa?? why not books and backback..why just water??πŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Did I ask u to get lost?? I am asking you that with what authority are you asking an Indian citizen to get lost?? I know u don't have an answer and its OK..πŸ˜†

U r out of mind n talking anything lol , take water .

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

what about lunch box?? Mahagyaani aatmaa?? why not books and backback..why just water??πŸ˜†

Wat about stop smoking weed n keep calm , mahaweed atma , breathe in breathe out n drink water πŸ₯±

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

personally for me it's a lot easy to believe that Aamir is doing this for lal singh chadha than to believe that VA made TKF to exploit or benefit from someone's pain,TKF is doing amazing business so people are being like "oh for money he used someone's pain" but nobody could've predicted TKF will be so huge,even the makers must not have.Had TKF done business like Tashkent Files then this allegation must not have come up,VRA may have even be mocked.

But i do not know anything else about VRA's history so I could be wrong,I do know about bollywood's mainstream people and I think I also understand how PR and propaganda works.Aamir seems a bit rattled,he met the wife of Turkey's Erdogan and people bashed him(their view being that Aamir finds India intolerant but can meet Erdogan's wife;under Erdogan hundreds of journalists are in detention and thousands face trial and other such stuff too may be;I don't agree necessarily agree with bashing aamir for meeting Erdogan's wife I am just explaining other people's pov) for that specially after his whole "India has become intolerant and kiran and I discuss if we should leave this country" he even released articles saying that his idea for movie on Mahabharat is on hold now because hindus who are aware of BW's constant propaganda against our religion and people obviously wouldn't want our epics to be touched. Now this "I think every indian should watch TKF" coz he is aware that people do question him now and bollywood in general too.

And please nobody come at me with "he called india intolerant and you guys proved him right" he used words so did people on the internet,at the most his posters may have been burnt.But even that doesn't take away from people giving rational and truthful rebuttals to his intolerance comment

Edited by blahhhh - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

See you guys are jumping on everyone who is even trying to question the movie....not the KPs...the movie....and here I see sarcastic comments over a simple statement made by Aamir...that definitely he must be having an ulterior motive in saying what he said....then what gives you guys the right to judge the people who are questioning VA's and BJP's ulterior motive in making the movie....

I read a big lecture being to me in the review thread...I am not going to reply there because I never spoil a review thread.....my comment landed up there because it was in another thread which the Mods have merged....

so mudde pe aate hain....if you can question the motive of a BW actor ...why can't I question the motive of a BW producer and a political party?? 

Our questioning has nothing to do with the KPs but everything to do with someone exploiting their pain and plight for their benefit....it happens...I hope no one forgot SSR whose death is still being used...

Questioning a movie is not questioning the KPs.....just like Modi is not India....this movie is not a KP...its a movie and VA literally called someone a criminal because they wanted to show the movie free to some people....

Wheeler ...this is also the answer to ur lecture in the review thread...stop painting the people who are questioning the motive of a corrupt producer and a corrupt political party and corrupt politicians in all of this..as evil...

Last time I gave, not even a sarcastic comment, but a clear out statement that Akshay kumar was being very discreet while Praising TKP and it was because he wants to remain in the good books of right wingers without offending the bollywood coterie. Tab aapne khushi khushi uspe like thonka tha. Now you are using my similar reply to get back at Wheeler. Initially to mai confuse ho gaya kyunki ek hi teer se pata nahi kitne nishane saadh rahi ho aap. Maan na padega πŸ‘

To ab mudde par aate hain. Apko Modi ke khilaf jitna bolna uai bolo but atleast use a correct forum for it. Don't use BOLLYWOOD forum to shoot arrows on Modi behind Srk AND every Tom Dick Harry's back. Plus i would really appreciate if u don't mock or demean Modi supporters by calling them bhakts. 

Baaki ka jitne bhi logon ne apko aur sunflower ko jis baat ke liye question kiya wo bilkul theek tha. Wheeler wasn't even lecturing you. She was just trying to make you understand a point. I'm not sure if u genuinely didn't get it or are  just exploiting my reply to get back at others to prove your point. Whatever it is go think about what Wheeler said, with a cool mind, and then introspect.... OR NOT ....Your choice πŸ‘πŸ½

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Bully wood is very very bad....lekin hum yahin dharna de kar baithenge..🀣

Wow another gem , saw Kashmir files r wat , gablana nahi , where will be dharna done , not before good πŸ€£ ya u said it n bullyweed needs make over .

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Strange behaviour...he did not watch the movie (just knows about the topic and the impact) and recommends it to "every Indian". Isn't he aware that the way the crimes against the Kashmiri Pandits are narrated favours a narration the Right Wing parties propagate since years with increasing intensity??!!

the crimes against the KPs were brutal and they were real, and it might not suit YOUR narrative but they were committed by a specific community. So how if you get  priorities right, focus on the victims and on these aspects rather than on underhanded theories for how it might benefit a specific party just to take the heat off the brutality? Is that possible for you to do? πŸ˜‰smiley2smiley2