Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Official trailer of pavitra rishta 2.0 is out last season.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Am I the only one that finds it weird that they actually went ahead and remade the show with a different actor after Sushant died? ðŸ¤”

Also Ankita and Shaheer look so mismatched imo.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anjalika01

Am I the only one that finds it weird that they actually went ahead and remade the show with a different actor after Sushant died? ðŸ¤”

it is more than weird it is cashing on the unfortunate situation ðŸ˜µ

more than that I don't understand the point of this rehash of series people who have watched already know the story of PV they are copied almost everything same storyline 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

more than that I don't understand the point of this rehash of series people who have watched already know the story of PV they are copied almost everything same storyline 

Exactly, I liked Ankita but her agreeing to do this doesn't sit right at all either... but then again we don't kow what pressure she was facing that she did...

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly, I liked Ankita but her agreeing to do this doesn't sit right at all either... but then again we don't kow what pressure she was facing that she did...

Even I was disappointed with her when she agreeded for this had some good memories of PV 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

This! But then, literally everyone was being a vulture then, so why should EK not take price of the pie

priya185 thumbnail

yes I agree never wanted to see someone else in the role of manav at least before they had children 

disappointed that the team went ahead with a remake