Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Since LAK promotion time it started going down

Edited by RainbowGlitter - 2 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rushi1981

People here are the ones who do “ugte suraj ko salaam” today everyone’s criticising her , tomorrow the moment she gives a hit… she’ll be praised here in leaps n bounds… the same way Alia was mocked here during her debut and the. suddenly with few hits is now being compared to Madhuri and Smita Patil… you guys make me LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

Yes that’s true in general - not just this section - media too 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s always a roller coaster ride for these actors initially  - she has a long way to establish as a good and consistent actor.  

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ab woh hame tung kar rahi hai. 🙏

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kunfaya

Her temple visits didn't go down well with her fanbase.

Haan bhaie..yeh mandiroon mein jakar toh hadh kardi. Chalak bhi hai aur bohot over smart bhi hai😆

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They tried to construct her image like Jennifer Lawrence in her initial days of gaining her popularity and Oscar nominations. The “regular relatable girl”.

The problem is it’s too hard to keep up with an image when it’s not genuine. Hard for people to know what’s real. Her appearance on the Kapil Sharma show with akshay was an example, she is now going for the mature serious actress kinda vibe I guess. It’s hard to keep up the bubbly, girl next door vibe now the likes of Anaya, Jhanvi and shanaya are all getting the media hype, she needs a change, these last few years she should’ve really cemented her place in the mainstream but bad movie choices and just bad movies with equally bad acting dampened any potential.

At this point she should be where Alia was in 2016, in terms of successes considering the initial circus of “the next big thing” around her, slowly transitioning into the next phase of big content driven projects, but talent matters eventually. I’ve never thought Alia was amazing acting wise (especially the way people praise her) but she is good and her performances always magnified due to well written roles for her, she also gets found out in movies like sadak and shandaar where the writing is weak. But being able to cherry pick the right projects worked wonders for her.

With sara it’s neither here nor there at the moment, she can’t go in the mainstream flowerpot roles as the new and upcoming ones are getting more of the hype and doesn’t have enough credibility yet to do the content driven stuff, but it’s possible atrangi re is the turning point.

Edited by StarkGirl93 - 2 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People couldn’t connect with her coz of her fakeness. Everything about her Interviews screamed PRETENSE.  That bubbly image which her PR gave her did her shit. On top of it she just didn’t had the looks of a BW A Lister, hence flopped.

I remember when people were praising her to the skies, i said somewhere she is the next Esha Deol 😆

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She’s heartless. I don’t see her the same way anymore. Not sure about others 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

They tried to construct her image like Jennifer Lawrence in her initial days of gaining her popularity and Oscar nominations. The “regular relatable girl”.

The problem is it’s too hard to keep up with an image when it’s not genuine. Hard for people to know what’s real. Her appearance on the Kapil Sharma show with akshay was an example, she is now going for the mature serious actress kinda vibe I guess. It’s hard to keep up the bubbly, girl next door vibe now the likes of Anaya, Jhanvi and shanaya are all getting the media hype, she needs a change, these last few years she should’ve really cemented her place in the mainstream but bad movie choices and just bad movies with equally bad acting dampened any potential.

At this point she should be where Alia was in 2016, in terms of successes considering the initial circus of “the next big thing” around her, slowly transitioning into the next phase of big content driven projects, but talent matters eventually. I’ve never thought Alia was amazing acting wise (especially the way people praise her) but she is good and her performances always magnified due to well written roles for her, she also gets found out in movies like sadak and shandaar where the writing is weak. But being able to cherry pick the right projects worked wonders for her.

With sara it’s neither here nor there at the moment, she can’t go in the mainstream flowerpot roles as the new and upcoming ones are getting more of the hype and doesn’t have enough credibility yet to do the content driven stuff, but it’s possible atrangi re is the turning point.

Just wait for few years… you guys only will be singing her praises… she is a tremendous actress… the moment she started she was wearing salwar kameez in all her airport travel and meetings and till the current day she still wears salwar kameez… I don’t know what changes you are talking about… yes the only little change I hv seen in her is that she has become a little restricted where her interviews are concerned…just because she must hv realised these media people will exaggerate whatever she says and she’ll be answerable to every answer which comes from her…

Don’t ever compare her to Alia… she is not a Karan Johar protegee who will be gifted with the best scripts that Bollywood could offer and then backed up by the most biggest n prestigious production house in Bollywood… that dosent mean she is not successful… there are lot of people who climb up the success chart slowly and steadily… atleast when Sara will be successful and will be churning out hits… no people will be telling that her entire career has been gifted to her by Karan Johar…. poor Alia still has to face this criticism… the moment Sara becomes successful it will be her own success n not due to her Godfather… she is currently doing movies based on her talent with some of the most respected directors and actors in Bollywood… like Dhanush, Vicky and Vikrant Massey… she is def going to go places
The gal stil has the maximum number of Instagram followers where new generation of actresses are concerned so don’t tell me she is not loved by the masses…people loved her in Atrangi Re..in this movie she didn’t needed to wear designer dresses and heels and maaro thumkaas… she needed to act and that she did…

Only some people have the ability to like an actor because of their talent… baaki to sab ugte suraj ko hi salaam karte hain… lage rahooo 

Edited by rushi1981 - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*imitating rachel from the scene when Phoebe helps her realize that she loves Ross before Ross-Emily's weddinh*

Why didn't anyone tell me that Sara had a crazy fan following? 😭😭😭