Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I love the second option since it makes the most sense. CV’s make have a crazy twist than any of these too, something from the 1900s.🤣

2nd is the possibility as now Nandini knows that Vedika has proposed to Ram 🤣 She will say that Ram and Vedika still love each other

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya, in the midst of all these kaands, I am mildly disturbed by Priya not going to work or working from home or going to the bakery. At least they shd hv showed a phone convo with Twinkle saying classes are closed for term holidays.
Ab toh Vedika ko bhi jobless ka tana maar diya, so she herself cannot sit at home 😆

Small mercies at least Ram is going to his office, whether or not he does any work.

Bana thumbnail

Yeoja has already created EDT 18

Saare ab udhar aa jao pls

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

3rd possibility is that Priya comes to know about Vedika after Holi. She considers it as Dhoka from Ram's side. Meanwhile, MS Kaand opens up and Ram will think it is Dhoka from Priya's side. In the heat of the moment, both will confess

This seems like the most likely scenario. It can lead to a small separation too, if they want to delay the confessions.

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Ya, in the midst of all these kaands, I am mildly disturbed by Priya not going to work or working from home or going to the bakery. At least they shd hv showed a phone convo with Twinkle saying classes are closed for term holidays.
Ab toh Vedika ko bhi jobless ka tana maar diya, so she herself cannot sit at home 😆

Small mercies at least Ram is going to his office, whether or not he does any work.

She is an homemaker and it is a serious job [No sarcasm]

tirchinazar thumbnail

2nd is the possibility as now Nandini knows that Vedika has proposed to Ram 🤣 She will say that Ram and Vedika still love each other

I don't want Vedika to come and comfort Ram at this stage and again ask for another chance ... I mean chance pe dance

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is an homemaker and it is a serious job [No sarcasm]

You had to specify NO SARCASM🤣🤣

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

You had to specify NO SARCASM🤣🤣

You know why I have to Also, Ram did say the same to Adi. She takes care of me, cooks for me, packs me lunch, sometimes even delivers lunch for me

Bana thumbnail

Bit she needs to keep her job to contribute to the Sood household right? And she values her financial independence, and would want to keep it esp as she is not yet in a loving trusting secure marriage.

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Bit she needs to keep her job to contribute to the Sood household right? And she values her financial independence, and would want to keep it esp as she is not yet in a loving trusting secure marriage.

Even if she separates from Ram, he will take care of her. He has been doing that for his ex, why not for his ex wife too 🤣