Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bana

Wtf Ram told Nandu how Vedu proposed him? Isn’t that a tad ungentlemanly?

Also, he told Priya doesn't love him .. Which is worrisome ... Nandini can twist it around ... I think he will confess after Priya goes missing ... if he doesn't, then some kaands can happen 🤣

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

There are some dialogues that worried me ... I hope i am wrong ... I will wait for others to comment about it

I am toh a common viewer so I wouldn't understand the double meanings you dissect. 

That's why I come here😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Also, he told Priya doesn't love him .. Which is worrisome ... Nandini can twist it around ... I think he will confess after Priya goes missing ... if he doesn't, then some kaands can happen 🤣

priay kahaan chal di😲

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

now we know why vedu isnt around. Witches still aren't over Salem trials😆

Honestly CVs are celebrating Holika Dahan with its true meaning. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

he has to be on par with his wife😆 bola kya usne😆

For once he didn't let Nandini manipulate him in letting Ghadhika stay at KM. 

Poor Nandini ko palat na pada beta ke samne😆

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don't worry, Ram won't let us down. Today he already said to Vedika: "If you need anything, call mother or Adi." Not to him, not to his leg, not to his ears, not to Priya to get Ram, but to two people who are not called Ram Kapoor, because he is only interested in his wife

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Ram is legit becoming savage! 

I love the new Ram! Quiet assertive to start with. N is toxic, she can slowly poison Ram’s mind if she wants to!! She will do it when Ram’s dad’s murder revelation comes up.

tirchinazar thumbnail

priay kahaan chal di😲

Now what transpired, Nandini has visibility of everything. Ram blurted out everything to her. Ram still thinks Vedika is good

In the BTS, we saw Priya goes missing after Holi. If either of them doesn't confess and if MS kaand opens up, it can play in 2 ways

1. Ram gets furious about Priya give hiding such info from him. He may lose his trust in her (just like Shikki marriage). Nandini can use it to her favor, even Vedika can. Separation is around the corner. He may even regret marrying Priya
  2. Ram understands that Priya loved him all the while that she was ready to die for him even when he wasn't on his best behavior. Nandini manipulates Priya and say that she is the reason for Ram's accident. She leaves, Ram chases Priya and confess his love for her
charu.j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She will definitely use it to emotionally blackmail Priya that as she doesn't love Ram, so she is ruining his life, better she leave him and let him be with Vedika who loves him, and that will give Priya surety that Ram actually loves her which might make her confess...🤔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I have been thinking, what if Nandu killed Ram's dad/mom😳😳😳

I still have my headcanon thag she died while giving birth to the second kid, I just thought it would be total ekta kapoor and gul khan move to make her the killer🤣

#SuchTragedyMuchWow