Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Perhaps the 2nd or 3rd possibility works out..

Also if we go back Priya has maintained that she doesn't want to know all the truth and happenings as Ram will reveal when time is right ... likewise Ram can extend his trust as well...from now on it will be manipulators will think they are manipulating but Ram and Priya will together sort through issues...Ram finally got to know from Sara what Priya is thinking but plus and minus some episodes we are getting confession possibly after Holi episodes get over...they will need to hold the ratings due to IPL...I watch on Sony LIV...

tirchinazar thumbnail

Lets move to the new thread

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

You know why I have to Also, Ram did say the same to Adi. She takes care of me, cooks for me, packs me lunch, sometimes even delivers lunch for me

They will only bring her job back when they are separated now.🤣 that's typical ITV😆

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Real_Me

What’s with that weird cut to Bri-Adi in the middle of Ram-Akki conversation, felt odd. They could have shown Bri-Adi after the RaYa room scene and then move to Ram-Akki.

Most of what I wished happened, though in different order..  I liked this better, because Ram is not sending V out because of kangan, but because of her second chance talk, he was pretty rude to her today, there isn’t any tender feelings left in him for V, except may be pity. 

Also he told her to get out in front of everyone, no chance of MU.

Liked Ram- akki scene, Akki was cute , Ram’s expression were spot on, actually Nakul was v.good in today’s episode. 

I liked Ram-Pri interaction too, Ram is still hurt, hence no flirting or blabbering, the friend comment is to stress what she said previous day, they may not have love, but friendship is there, I guess it is also an acknowledgment that if that is all he could get, he will settle for it. 

Will Ram tell Nandini about V-Kangan-Akki?

Now that there is anyone else around, will Ram ask Nandini about her lie?

@Bold : Glad that Ram openly said that he will be content with friendship and care  even though he longs for her love. And more glad that Priya noticed and also discussed with Sara about Ram behaving hurt.  Ram-Pri convo was awkward which is understandable. 

@Red: For some reason I like that conversation , none of what Ram said is news to Nandini, she already knows about Priya’s ‘no love’ deal, but she now knows how deep is Ram’s feelings for Pri are, 

Good to see most side characters were properly used today, 

Edited by Real_Me - 2 years ago
asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by asmitasb - 2 years ago