In ichche nodee adrija killed meghla's unborn child

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 months ago

In ichche nodee vamp sister intentionally killed meghla's child and anurag blames meghla as he thinks she killed the child on her own will and they seperate..I saw the Bengali version the dialogues the way the scenes are very similar to what's shown here...there also meghla is loved by anurag like crazy... 

Do you think aarohi would get this toxic to the extent of killing someone's baby?

If the ml loved fl like crazy, then why did he blamed her for their child's death? And then going to the extent of separation? what kind of love is this? 

Originally posted by chremma

If the ml loved fl like crazy, then why did he blamed her for their child's death? And then going to the extent of separation? what kind of love is this? 

There some MU happened, it wasn't accidental or miscarriage .  Meghla drank something and child got killed, so he thought she intentionally did . Idk how.  

He said I'll provide for you financially but we won't together and they get seperated but keep loving each other. 

Then they get back to each other...

This is absolutely mean, i mean why does thw woman has to suffer always, she lost her child too and ove that she is getting blamed for the child's death😢😭 

And they reconcoiled, how can she forgive the man after he brutallu crushed her and didn't believe her? 

Pehle shaadi toh ho jaane do. Shaadi ho bhi gayi toh bhi consummation ki guarantee nahi hai. 🤣 Shaadi ke baad Abhi Akshu Akshu karta rahega, Akshara Aaru Aaru karti rahegi aur Aarohi mast baithke tamasha dekhti rahegi. 😂

Originally posted by borntorule12

In ichche nodee vamp sister intentionally killed meghla's child and anurag blames meghla as he thinks she killed the child on her own will and they seperate..I saw the Bengali version the dialogues the way the scenes are very similar to what's shown here...there also meghla is loved by anurag like crazy... 

Do you think aarohi would get this toxic to the extent of killing someone's baby?

Hmmm the path Aarohi is headed down, I would not be surprised if she was responsible for Akshu's miscarriage. smiley7

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai