Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Amazing story

thanks for pm and update 

please keep writing more stories 

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok ...Firstly Thank you ....thanku so much for starting a new and such a beautiful story on our Arakshi .

from last 7 years i was not active on this forum, just came before few days and found this today , Completed in one go.

So much appreciations and congratulations for this lovely story.
from Arjun - Sameer bonding , to Arjun care for Sakshi..
Ayesha's maturity ...to Chotu -Sakshi convo everything was beautifully explained and written...

but jaise hi bde logo ne entry mari ...i was sooo curious about each scene...every elder member , the gang Adi their conversion was looking like i am watching them , and it was so sweet drama hote hue bhi it was not so over dramatic...full on spot..

and specially the Arakshi ka color lagane vala scene ....ufff sooo intense and romantic...

each and every part was so good , 
Loved it dear...
please try to write such more stories ....

i am again going to read this story.... 

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angle1shanu

ok ...Firstly Thank you ....thanku so much for starting a new and such a beautiful story on our Arakshi .

from last 7 years i was not active on this forum, just came before few days and found this today , Completed in one go.

So much appreciations and congratulations for this lovely story.
from Arjun - Sameer bonding , to Arjun care for Sakshi..
Ayesha's maturity ...to Chotu -Sakshi convo everything was beautifully explained and written...

but jaise hi bde logo ne entry mari ...i was sooo curious about each scene...every elder member , the gang Adi their conversion was looking like i am watching them , and it was so sweet drama hote hue bhi it was not so over dramatic...full on spot..

and specially the Arakshi ka color lagane vala scene ....ufff sooo intense and romantic...

each and every part was so good , 
Loved it dear...
please try to write such more stories ....

i am again going to read this story.... 

Hey!

Ohh then welcome back in Arakshi world buddy.👍🏼

I am glad ki aap ko itna pasand aaya.

thank you very much for appreciation. ❤️

each and every word means a lot.🤗

Waise I love to write this kind of stories means jaha family bhi ho... but I can understand, kabhi kabhi family drama ki wajah se story bigad bhi sakta hai iss liye me koshish karti hoon ki agar story mein crime bhi include kiya hai toh do no ka balance bana rahe and I am happy ki me meri uss koshish me kaamyaab rahi.😊

I will surely write new story because dimaag me bohat saare ideas chal rahe hai... 😉

Once again thank you.👍🏼

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

last part

loved whole part if i will write what i liked then have to write whole part and no time for that

but the best part of this update is that bhang encounter of samjun and their song the best suited to them and all secret they revealed and past and all the future plans took my heart

and last their case solving

whole part i loved

thanks for beautiful ss