Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Fareed should not have been killed.. 

Yohan's mission kashmir should have been something that Sejal found out herself.. 

Sejal's suspicious activities talking to SK and Tanhaji should have ticked Yohan's brain and he should have found what she's doing.. He should have got her background checked and stunned to finf out she is mahira... 

All this would have given them room for the story to develop.

Instead they went ahead with lame and impact less revelations.. 

Only Sejal's revelation had some impact but that too ended disastrous.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you right they had a very good story but just ruined it all now ,its better they finish it off ,I used to think after Namm Karan I found another interesting show which is different than the other shows but no they have completely lost it . 

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I am only waiting for the clash between Ahana and Veera.. 

Until that happens all the living beings in Nanda mansion will be in their own la la land... 

Arun and Yohan ka waaris aur bacha jaap.. 

Shalini's futile spying attempts... 

Krish's never ending party planning.. That guy has literally no other role to play.. He could have been used well... 

And Sejal ki memory ka no ata pata.. 

Probably that guy Arbaaz can be of some use.. 

Serial ka title hi change karke Bahu and Baccha kar dena chahiye kyunki Spy to rahi nahi 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sejal is totally fine Sara shared the bts are all decked  up I think ganpati celebration and sejal also wearing her old saree and sindoor and all don't know her memory came or not but before we can see she has her bump or not the bts end so it's a suspense most probably all OK.. it's just a drama to attract fans nothing else 

Sejal and baby both are fine I am thinking why this scene has shown because I can surely say that nalla and brainless yohan will do nothing and he will have no idea what stunt his lovely fakirs has pulled ..so what's the reason behind this ..

Na fakira ka pardafash naa yohan sudhrega ..aur ek aur bts hai usmein shalini bhabhi is sitting in some Godown area and sirji is in her get up and fakira is all dressed up ..abh ye pats nhi kya hone waala hsi I hope after this bts their truth should be revealed 

Fakira aur abbas sirji fakira aur sab the ek kamre main krish sejal shalini so ye bhi koi scene hai sehban ka off hai aaj shayad ...let's see what is there for next week...🤪

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Sejal is totally fine Sara shared the bts are all decked  up I think ganpati celebration and sejal also wearing her old saree and sindoor and all don't know her memory came or not but before we can see she has her bump or not the bts end so it's a suspense most probably all OK.. it's just a drama to attract fans nothing else 

Sejal and baby both are fine I am thinking why this scene has shown because I can surely say that nalla and brainless yohan will do nothing and he will have no idea what stunt his lovely fakirs has pulled ..so what's the reason behind this ..

Na fakira ka pardafash naa yohan sudhrega ..aur ek aur bts hai usmein shalini bhabhi is sitting in some Godown area and sirji is in her get up and fakira is all dressed up ..abh ye pats nhi kya hone waala hsi I hope after this bts their truth should be revealed 

Fakira aur abbas sirji fakira aur sab the ek kamre main krish sejal shalini so ye bhi koi scene hai sehban ka off hai aaj shayad ...let's see what is there for next week...🤪

Faaltu me episodes badhane ke liye kuch bhi drama dikha rahe 

Bhool gaye hain shayad ke Female Lead happens to be a spy but nahi inhe to baccha jaap dikhana hai

Arbaaz is there in Nanda Mansion to matlab kuch to khichdi pakk rahi hai Ahana aur uski…ho sakta hai Veera ke against planning ho rahi ho

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe Fakira's dream Sejal with blood and Yohan carrying Sejal and all doubt her as no one has any known motive so far except her (i am not talking about hidden motives of Veera😉)

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read the updates though it wasn't much but yes Sejal is in hospital ,Arun wants Waris to be saved Minal and Saras wants Sejal and mr Yohan Nanda is quite ,the tiff have started between Fakira and Veera ,Veery is telling her off if she doesn't stop then she will reveal her id and Fakira said if so then she will reveal her true face as terrorist and killer of her own sister all her deeds .

dipihp thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Read the updates though it wasn't much but yes Sejal is in hospital ,Arun wants Waris to be saved Minal and Saras wants Sejal and mr Yohan Nanda is quite ,the tiff have started between Fakira and Veera ,Veery is telling her off if she doesn't stop then she will reveal her id and Fakira said if so then she will reveal her true face as terrorist and killer of her own sister all her deeds .

The rivalry we all wished from day 1

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode is good but most of the fans wants twins...ye drama isliye hai kya taaki ye Pata chal sake that they have twins...🤣🤣