Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

And dear Tanha jee and especially S,K sir will come at the end as usual the police always arives at the end ,just to be clicked in the photos .

kooki07 thumbnail

BY the way is it the next weeks story or there would be a special ep today ? please 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

BY the way is it the next weeks story or there would be a special ep today ? please 

Do we need a special episode of torture..? 

rekha_crm thumbnail

And dear Tanha jee and especially S,K sir will come at the end as usual the police always arives at the end ,just to be clicked in the photos .

Exactly.. They didn't do amything for the mission after Sejal was presumed dead..

No logic in their idiotic mission.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipihp

It's high time that we should be getting subtle hints that Sejal ko memory loss nahi hua hai

PLEASEEEEEEEE ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I was to hoping for k Sejal pregnant bhi nahi hai and one fine day will take out her prosthetic belly and tell everyone that she wasn't pregnant in the first place

And where the hell is Tanhaji and SK😡

I can't see that Mahira ki chalakiyaan any more...the only good thing about yesterday's episode was that Ahana is going to over take Sir ji now...finallyy

And and I am so so so fed up with that mera baccha jaap of Yohan Kumar...the child doesn't solely belongs to him, koi batao usko

Moreover koi itna jaldi kaise manipulate ho sakta hai...Veera ne ek baar bass bola k Mahira ke saath galat ho raha hai and he readily agreed to marry her...I mean WOW

I am only waiting for the clash between Ahana and Veera.. 

Until that happens all the living beings in Nanda mansion will be in their own la la land... 

Arun and Yohan ka waaris aur bacha jaap.. 

Shalini's futile spying attempts... 

Krish's never ending party planning.. That guy has literally no other role to play.. He could have been used well... 

And Sejal ki memory ka no ata pata.. 

Probably that guy Arbaaz can be of some use.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Soo sejal is in hospital and mahira and sirji us happy ...see the bringing thaal from kitchen one is fakiraa but no one iss gonna blame her all will blame shalini bhabhi as she has given the thaali in everyone presence ...it will makes the scenario worst ðŸ˜¡

Doctor said in ot that sejal blood level  is getting low which 7s harmful for baby and its hard to save both of them ..

I know ye situation jaroor aayegi ki ye poofha jayega ki baache ki bachaye ysa maa koo 

For sure Nanda Arun will say warris , sejal mom and dad obviously sejal but the main decision will be of her husband which is unfortunately that gadha yohan 

Agr usme ye kaha ki baache ko bachaiye then 7t will be the last nail if the coffin I am seriously saying jab usse bada villain poore show mai kli nhi hoga and all doors o redemption will be closed for him forever. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

Ofcourse... Yahi bakwass toh dikhana tha.. 

Maa yaa bacha wala dialogue will suit only if its delivertly time.. Warna if its still only pregnancy in term maa ke bina bacha kaise bach sakta... Haan if its premature delivery tab baby ko incubate kar sajte hain.. 

Don't know what these foolish writers are going to show. 

kooki07 thumbnail

They better end the show since since the time Vera and Fakira tried to kill SEjal falling from the clif they could make a sensible story just pulling the plots from the other serials and giving us the useless episodes .

rekha_crm thumbnail

They better end the show since since the time Vera and Fakira tried to kill SEjal falling from the clif they could make a sensible story just pulling the plots from the other serials and giving us the useless episodes .

They could have made it interesting even without baby... 

They could have shown Sejal and Yohan joining hands to find the truth.. Instead they made him a complete disaster. 

I don't blame the actors.. They are doing their job well. 

Its the writing which is so bad. 

kooki07 thumbnail

the writers have run out of the ideas now in every show its the same story ,they start well and tell us its a different story but then to pull it so long they run of the ideas . This story was different from the other shows but to sreach it long they have run out of the ideas .

rekha_crm thumbnail

the writers have run out of the ideas now in every show its the same story ,they start well and tell us its a different story but then to pull it so long they run of the ideas . This story was different from the other shows but to sreach it long they have run out of the ideas .

Yeah.. The story was different and it would have been good if Sejal's mission had been the main focus.. And if they had made Yohan finding it out by himself and then their confrontation..and he encoyraging her to complete her mission 

Instead the focus has changed and the interest element is lost. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago