at all times. 

Permission given by Channel Moderator Mnx12

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the thread dear Buddy 

So far they arent showing Yohan as so negative

I think Yohan is not real culprit.. it's someone else in the family 

The first episode actually was a surprise, coz I never expected a foundation for the story, especially an entire episode given to Sejal's past. 

It was presented differently too.. I felt the drama of an entire family being destroyed was down played, yet shocking you with the outcome. 

There is that strong feeling that her past will catch up with her in the future, in the form of the missing brother and may be suppressed memories connecting her mission to the destruction of her family. The quality that will make her an effective spy is also laid down, her photographic memory. The way the family was showing off her talent, it is sure that the intelligence guy who claimed to be her father's friend knows of it. 

The second part of the episode was even more baffling... To know that she was abandoned in an orphanage and had to have her entire identity changed. A muslim girl adopted into a that doesn't even eat egg! Yet it was endearing to see that the family was a really loving one, even to the granny. 

Though I said it felt different to see the creatives downplaying the tragedy, I still think they should give the glimpses of the way the tragedy affected her in short spells may be in flash backs of her having nightmares in childhood, the care her adopted family gave her to over come it, creating that stronger bond with them. 

The first episode made you eager to see more of Sejal's future and filled you with curiosity to see how the hotel management trainee could transform into a spy. 

Today's episode was very good... The chance meetings, Sejal getting glimpses of her past, the heroic save, the tashan and finally Sejal being introduced to her past. 

Very fast paced, the back ground scores and the songs made the episode very impressive.. 

Loved the way Sejal was shown  getting acquainted with her past, drawn towards it by her childhood self as thr guide. Portrayed wonderfully by Sana👏

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago

I think once Sejal is told about her past, more details about  how she coped with the changes in  her life after being adopted will be shown, and maybe some flashbacks about her original family.

I also definitely agree that her past will come back in her life in the form of her lost brother (her real dad's friend, will use it to make her agree to spy on Yohan in the next few eps) , who will have changed and possibly become a terrorist or criminal, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Kalma92

I think once Sejal is told about her past, more details about  how she coped with the changes in  her life after being adopted will be shown, and maybe some flashbacks about her original family.

I also definitely agree that her past will come back in her life in the form of her lost brother (her real dad's friend, will use it to make her agree to spy on Yohan in the next few eps) , who will have changed and possibly become a terrorist or criminal, unfortunately.

She did get her flashes of past in yesterday's episode, depicted beautifully. 

Love the way the show is moving forward and creative's vision of the characters and the presentation. 

The quirkiness of Sejal was toned down yesterday, rightly so by the way she was bewildered by her strange experience. The pull she felt towards her childhood self making her do things unconsciously. 

I loved the bond of the family. Has she forgotten that she was adopted? There was that mention by her mom about being blessed with her son after her dingli came to her life. 

The episode was totally nice.. A balance of everything. 

Sejal is bewildered at how she was able to speak Kashmiri.. and confused by the flashes she's getting of her past. 

It was so well portrayed. 

The way she was so emotional on finding her parents in the shop..and they consoling her... Their bond is really beautiful. ❤️❤️

Her chance meetings with Yohan disrupted what he was trying to do.. 

His irritation was aptly shown. 

Yohan I felt was trying to stop Sohail from doing something wrong. I don't think Yohan is related to any terrorist activities. 

In the first episode, little Sejal's brother's name was not mentioned (not sure if I missed it)... 

Going by Yohan's dialogues, there may be chances that this Sohail is her brother.. (only my feeling). 

Originally posted by rekha_crm

The episode was totally nice.. A balance of everything. 

Sejal is bewildered at how she was able to speak Kashmiri.. and confused by the flashes she's getting of her past. 

It was so well portrayed. 

The way she was so emotional on finding her parents in the shop..and they consoling her... Their bond is really beautiful. ❤️❤️

Her chance meetings with Yohan disrupted what he was trying to do.. 

His irritation was aptly shown. 

Yohan I felt was trying to stop Sohail from doing something wrong. I don't think Yohan is related to any terrorist activities. 

In the first episode, little Sejal's brother's name was not mentioned (not sure if I missed it)... 

Going by Yohan's dialogues, there may be chances that this Sohail is her brother.. (only my feeling). 

Just a guess, but what if Aarthi had been a spy or related to some such activities herself, and the illness/death was a lie which little Yohan caught on to.

He may have somehow kept in touch with his mom and when she really died, yes later, killed during some mission or some blast from the enemies, he started investigating on his own about who killed her.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but it would explain why the elder brother and younger sister have no issues with Veera maasi being their stepmom, and only Yohan does: because he knew that, at the time his father remarried and produced a half sibling for him, Yohans own mom was still alive.

Ok, just watched yesterday's show... really fast paced!! 

Love the touch of comedy in the scenes btw the lead couple: "acche insaan, mahaan insaan, dayalu insaan" LMFAO! 

So finally we know the real name of Sejal prior to adoption... and yes, I also think Sohail is her long-lost brother, whom a rival secret security agency of India wants to recruit for their dirty work, and Yohan is trying to convince him not to join hands with them.

I wonder, eventually, how much the truth about his sister being adopted into an Indian family will impact his decision to join or leave the people he's considering to get involved with.