Meet

17th Mar BTS- Balam Pichkari 🥳 - Page 4

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-nikkiGarg

yaar koi marna mt mje .. but initially I liked Shagun a lot for his portrayal of Meet Ahlawat… then I discovered splitsvilla and saw few clips .. (frankly dekhi ni  gyi mjse) after that I saw him acting really shy on being asked about hookups and dating.. to mje odd lga .. and truth to be told tbse thoda fake lgne lga … 

isliye mje ye b lgta h k jitna friendly dikhate h ye dono (Ashi and Shagun) shayd utne friendly h ni .. but they are thorough professional…

1 show ki off screen camaraderie b kafi work krti h unke favor me .. 

take Dheeraj-Shraddha (KDB) , Krishna-Mughda (KKB), Sriti-Shabbir (KKB), Harshad-Pranali (YRKKH), Sumbul-Gashmeer and Sumbul -Fahman (Imlie) ,

Rupali-Gaurav (Anupama) , Kanwar-Alice (PS), Priyanka-Ankit (Udaariyaan) and so on …  they don’t shy away from trolling their own show and giving fun segments together… this is something majorly missing from the show .. on screen b koi jyada romantic couple h ni ye .. and off screen b itna friendly banter dikhta ni .. isliye b there is a disconnect… don’t kill me for this comment but I felt this way ..

sorry If I offended anybody..

Interestingly these thoughts have occurred to me too... and I too was not impressed by the few clips I watched of splitsvilla. Aise reality shows mujhe waise bhi nahi pasand. But I think he has tried everything  under the sun to get to where he is now. And he treats it preciously. Ashi is pretty cool about stuff... she has just released Happy Holi msg... aur yeh itna ukhda hua hai Seekh jayega dheere dheere I hope. Because he is real talented in his craft. I sincerely wish him success. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Anjureads

Interestingly these thoughts have occurred to me too... and I too was not impressed by the few clips I watched of splitsvilla. Aise reality shows mujhe waise bhi nahi pasand. But I think he has tried everything  under the sun to get to where he is now. And he treats it preciously. Ashi is pretty cool about stuff... she has just released Happy Holi msg... aur yeh itna ukhda hua hai Seekh jayega dheere dheere I hope. Because he is real talented in his craft. I sincerely wish him success. 

yeah that’s true .. I used to follow a show Mehndi Hai rachne Waali before this …. the lead pair Sai-Shivangi were not on good terms before the shoot shifted to Hyderabad and Shivangi fell ill but then Sai did everything to make sure she gets better … and then they became best of friends and still appear together even though the show has been off air for quite sometime now … 

even though before they become friends, they kept sharing stuff together on SM for pretense and show’s sake and were quite popular 

but their popularity skyrocketed when they actually became good friends and it showed in off screen pics and videos…

that’s why I could not see much chemistry between them .. and least bothered about their romantic sequences on screen .. although they both are pretty passionate actors and their scenes are definitely bomb .. but mje chlta h… I like their  comedy scenes more …  

and Yes Shagun needs to take a chill pill … itna hyper mode active krke ghumega to acha ni hoga in long run.. 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Jiggy summary de do .. pura live ni dekh paungi…

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

yeah that’s true .. I used to follow a show Mehndi Hai rachne Waali before this …. the lead pair Sai-Shivangi were not on good terms before the shoot shifted to Hyderabad and Shivangi fell ill but then Sai did everything to make sure she gets better … and then they became best of friends and still appear together even though the show has been off air for quite sometime now … 

even though before they become friends, they kept sharing stuff together on SM for pretense and show’s sake and were quite popular 

but their popularity skyrocketed when they actually became good friends and it showed in off screen pics and videos…

that’s why I could not see much chemistry between them .. and least bothered about their romantic sequences on screen .. although they both are pretty passionate actors and their scenes are definitely bomb .. but mje chlta h… I like their  comedy scenes more …  

and Yes Shagun needs to take a chill pill … itna hyper mode active krke ghumega to acha ni hoga in long run.. 😆

Becoming good friends or not is their personal choice.. But yes.. there will be a huge difference in rating of show if they are friends and getting lots of off screen pics.. this will help the show to be stable even if it is not giving good content..they can make business not an art with it.. selling some crap with the help of leads.. nothing else..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Maluu

Becoming good friends or not is their personal choice.. But yes.. there will be a huge difference in rating of show if they are friends and getting lots of off screen pics.. this will help the show to be stable even if it is not giving good content..they can make business not an art with it.. selling some crap with the help of leads.. nothing else..

agree there ..  that its their personal choice .. I am not saying they should or should not .. I infact stay away from actor’s personal lives as much as possible…

Anju said something about not getting their off screen content in terms of interviews and fun segments.. so I was just replying to that …  also only good friendship won’t make the show last … MHRW is again an example here.. although the show is number 1 at IF and Twitter trends .. it did not complete even 250 episodes…  there are other shows as well.. 

what I was saying that off screen content does keep the interest going even in boring phases like the one we have now in Meet… that’s why PS and YRKKH has a sbb or sbs segment almost everyday…to keep the interest afloat .. whereas for Meet, if it ever gets a segment then that is shown after the telecast… so even if something caught viewer’s eye .. they can simply watch it over app .. otherwise they can’t because there is not going to be a repeat telecast… so showing segment afterwards is wasteful… 

if they have to create curiosity.. bts and segments should air beforehand… their strategy is wrong and that’s why I found Shagun’s outburst weird … 

not to mention fun interviews and segments creates buzz .. anyways I really don’t care as I said I anyways don’t look forward for their romance ..  I like their clownery and comedy .. 👍🏼

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven’t seen the full live … kisi ko dekhna h dekh lo .. Jiggy gist de do .. did he share anything about upcoming track?  whether they will take the melodrama down a notch or not? 

Omg he is pissed!! 👀 Nothing much is revealed I don't get it... Rating must have have really affected him... Talking to fans like that I dunno if it's the best idea...

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by watevever - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

kya tha? padhne to dete .. phle hi delete kr dia ..

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

agree there ..  that its their personal choice .. I am not saying they should or should not .. I infact stay away from actor’s personal lives as much as possible…

Anju said something about not getting their off screen content in terms of interviews and fun segments.. so I was just replying to that …  also only good friendship won’t make the show last … MHRW is again an example here.. although the show is number 1 at IF and Twitter trends .. it did not complete even 250 episodes…  there are other shows as well.. 

what I was saying that off screen content does keep the interest going even in boring phases like the one we have now in Meet… that’s why PS and YRKKH has a sbb or sbs segment almost everyday…to keep the interest afloat .. whereas for Meet, if it ever gets a segment then that is shown after the telecast… so even if something caught viewer’s eye .. they can simply watch it over app .. otherwise they can’t because there is not going to be a repeat telecast… so showing segment afterwards is wasteful… 

if they have to create curiosity.. bts and segments should air beforehand… their strategy is wrong and that’s why I found Shagun’s outburst weird … 

not to mention fun interviews and segments creates buzz .. anyways I really don’t care as I said I anyways don’t look forward for their romance ..  I like their clownery and comedy .. 👍🏼

mmm.. true.. IVS and segments from meets are really less..😔 And Shagun's outburst toh I found it childish.. come on man what do you expect if fans get some bits of the show? they will keep it in their PC or phone and wont share to anyone? really ? I would say.. you should expect all these.. fans can be both helpful and harmful.. 

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago