Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

kahin khatiya pe meety meetwa ka romance ho to

Ye ek cheez hai jo mujhe dekhna hai 🤣🤣…tis cliche romance 😆…. i want Meetwa falling on  top of his Meety on tat khatiya😆…. Accidentally but hojaye… ☺️… Ab bahut hogaya🤣🤣!! Meri desperation ek alag hi level par jaa rahi hai… 

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

It seems like actors have been told to keep everything secret. Shagun nahi chahta BTS release ho. Waisa toh bts doesn't give away anything, but is someone cussing in the bts? I don't know it's not clear. Warna Shagun itna seriously delete Karne kyun kehta. Either they want to keep everything secret, or it's to save the reputation of the guy who is cussing/screaming.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJ96qSgzp1/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/stories/i_shagunofficial/2795079294751296747?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

P.s-Oh ha Nikki ney tagging off nahi Kiya. Pata nahi tab kyun nahi araha tha uska naam. Sorry Nikki behen

i saw the bts…. But andhi  ke saath im Behri also😆😆…. I wish i cud hve heard it properly before it got deleted…. I saw thm jus standing together with Ashi on the block  to match his height n Shagun pair cheed kar khara tha to mke it close to her height…😆  so sweet of him…. Heard pal song in the bg… n someone instructing to luk towards the camera…. Aur kya tha usme??!!N why has Shagun being all so defensive … Ause  to kai bts leak huwe we hai pehle !!! R v in for surprise?😳

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i saw the bts…. But andhi  ke saath im Behri also😆😆…. I wish i cud hve heard it properly before it got deleted…. I saw thm jus standing together with Ashi on the block  to match his height n Shagun pair cheed kar khara tha to mke it close to her height…😆  so sweet of him…. Heard pal song in the bg… n someone instructing to luk towards the camera…. Aur kya tha usme??!!N why has Shagun being all so defensive … Ause  to kai bts leak huwe we hai pehle !!! R v in for surprise?😳

Posted it for you dear..insta link

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

It seems like actors have been told to keep everything secret. Shagun nahi chahta BTS release ho. Waisa toh bts doesn't give away anything, but is someone cussing in the bts? I don't know it's not clear. Warna Shagun itna seriously delete Karne kyun kehta. Either they want to keep everything secret, or it's to save the reputation of the guy who is cussing/screaming.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJ96qSgzp1/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/stories/i_shagunofficial/2795079294751296747?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

P.s-Oh ha Nikki ney tagging off nahi Kiya. Pata nahi tab kyun nahi araha tha uska naam. Sorry Nikki behen

I don’t know how to react to this…  the guy who was cussing is director Vaibhav only …

and when something is released… it’s released all over … you can’t control that …and us bts me aisa kuch h b ni… its just 1 min clip… koi important scene b ni h… isse jyada bts to Bhagyas ki team release krti rhti h.. wo b pura pura scene … 

also ye har cheez pr react krna is kinda weird .. SM pr moral policing ni hoti h… yes you can block those whose views don’t  match up to you… but if you keep on giving block threats to everyone for everything.. in the end people will stop following you…  anyways ye mera personal opinion h … may be hoga kuch uska viewpoint… 

mehraan thumbnail
Hahahah….😆  Shagun idar aakar warning na dede🤣…. Where was  the man cussing?? towards the end i think … Did i hear properly? Or was it some othr thing…. I dnt think he told to delete it due tat but to keep the holi dance  or a sequence as a surprise…. N btw who was tat shouting? Directir?…. How did  Ashgun keep a straight face on hearingit?!!

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I don’t know how to react to this…  the guy who was cussing is director Vaibhav only …

and when something is released… it’s released all over … you can’t control that …and us bts me aisa kuch h b ni… its just 1 min clip… koi important scene b ni h… isse jyada bts to Bhagyas ki team release krti rhti h.. wo b pura pura scene … 

also ye har cheez pr react krna is kinda weird .. SM pr moral policing ni hoti h… yes you can block those whose views don’t  match up to you… but if you keep on giving block threats to everyone for everything.. in the end people will stop following you…  anyways ye mera personal opinion h … may be hoga kuch uska viewpoint… 

Blocking threat for bts..come on shagun.. viewers will be more engaged to the show..if it was for  posting epi before telecast, it makes sense..for bts..no man..

Maluu thumbnail

Hahahah….😆  Shagun idar aakar warning na dede🤣…. Where was  the man cussing?? towards the end i think … Did i hear properly? Or was it some othr thing…. I dnt think he told to delete it due tat but to keep the holi dance  or a sequence as a surprise…. N btw who was tat shouting? Directir?…. How did  Ashgun keep a straight face on hearingit?!!

It was director saab I guess.. 

Anjureads thumbnail

@bold: I would say yes