Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow! I think holi ka set dikha rahe hai bcz ppl are so fed up with no show of romance 🤣

Hang in there folks!  romance milega... Basic itv rules nahi thodte makers ... 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Wow! I think holi ka set dikha rahe hai bcz ppl are so fed up with no show of romance 🤣

Hang in there folks!  romance milega... Basic itv rules nahi thodte makers ... 

No romance bhi theek hai but atleast kuch to light ho.. Comedy and all! Heavy heavy scenes ke wajah se ppl aren't enjoying the real talks that are happening bw the leads as well..

Next week tak aa jaayega Holi I think and sayad promo aaj ya kal? 🤞

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

No romance bhi theek hai but atleast kuch to light ho.. Comedy and all! Heavy heavy scenes ke wajah se ppl aren't enjoying the real talks that are happening bw the leads as well..

Next week tak aa jaayega Holi I think and sayad promo aaj ya kal? 🤞

@bold: agree.... leads ka connection actually bahut zyada dikhaya hai during this time. But everybody wants light lovey dovey talks I think 😆 Yeh bhi sahi hai... from tom and jerry phase they went straight to soulmate phase ... gf-bf phase bolkar kuch dikhaya nahi because takla landed in the same episode and then Tej immediately started having panic attacks. Ek episode udhar wait karte then I think phir bhi theek hota. 

Light nahi ab tho intense romance hona chahiye. Because its reached that stage with all the current drama. Haan light se shuru kar sakte hain which soon ( in the same scene ) progresses to intense. Meety should do that date as a thank you to Meetwa if nothing else as a start. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh kya dupatte daale hai kya different colors ke 

Tej ko le aao yaar end the end karo yeh sab ka 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

@bold: agree.... leads ka connection actually bahut zyada dikhaya hai during this time. But everybody wants light lovey dovey talks I think 😆 Yeh bhi sahi hai... from tom and jerry phase they went straight to soulmate phase ... gf-bf phase bolkar kuch dikhaya nahi because takla landed in the same episode and then Tej immediately started having panic attacks. Ek episode udhar wait karte then I think phir bhi theek hota. 

Light nahi ab tho intense romance hona chahiye. Because its reached that stage with all the current drama. Haan light se shuru kar sakte hain which soon ( in the same scene ) progresses to intense. Meety should do that date as a thank you to Meetwa if nothing else as a start. 

They aren't able to balance properly.. They need to mix clownery and romance of leads along with forever love waale talks.. 😆

Plus baaki characters ko insensitive aur bebkoof bana diye hai to usse bhi chid hoti hai!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yeh kya dupatte daale hai kya different colors ke 

Tej ko le aao yaar end the end karo yeh sab ka 

Not dupatta.. Decorations hote hai na Holi pe aise..

Holi track q end karwaani hai.. Abhi to shuru bhi nahi hua.. 😭

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

They aren't able to balance properly.. They need to mix clownery and romance of leads along with forever love waale talks.. 😆

Plus baaki characters ko insensitive aur bebkoof bana diye hai to usse bhi chid hoti hai!

Baaki characters ka caricature bana diya hai 🤣

Balance ka I agree too. 

But now the leads have gone through a very strong, dramatic and emotional phase together. I think ab clownery nahi honi chahiye... i mean beech beech mein okay but it should mainly be intense to maintain a flow from their current stage. 

Haan Tej aakar thhoda taang khichai karke clownery la sakta hai

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago