Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Salman called his fans launde lapades , srk , dp trolls their fans . These bw ppl insult n trolls their fans πŸ€£ 

boring publicity n gimmicks 

Well since it got fans and haters alike to pay attention, it worked.πŸ˜† That's the point of advertising, isn't it?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Well since it got fans and haters alike to pay attention, it worked.πŸ˜† That's the point of advertising, isn't it?

Oh for attention tortures d poor world , no humanity . Attention seeking is not curable it seems n kills humanity also . Poor world must be saved πŸ˜†

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Oh for attention tortures d poor world , no humanity . Attention seeking is not curable it seems n kills humanity also . Poor world must be saved πŸ˜†

Nice try πŸ˜†.  But advertising is deliberate attention seeking with a specific business purpose. Fans and haters like you alike fell for it.  Now everyone knows there's a collab coming and are waiting to see.

Bottomline: SRK and Disney got you to do exactly what they wanted.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Nice try πŸ˜†.  But advertising is deliberate attention seeking with a specific business purpose. Fans and haters like you alike fell for it.  Now everyone knows there's a collab coming and are waiting to see.

Bottomline: SRK and Disney got you to do exactly what they wanted.

Nice try fans n haters like u might fell for it . 

Every one knows it n waiting to see - nice joke πŸ€£

Bottom line : yawn πŸ₯±

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Nice try fans n haters like u might fell for it . 

Every one knows it n waiting to see - nice joke πŸ€£

Bottom line : yawn πŸ₯±

Well... if you're so bored, why are you on this thread talking about it at the crack of dawn?πŸ˜†

You totally fell for it.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Well... if you're so bored, why are you on this thread talking about it at the crack of dawn?πŸ˜†

You totally fell for it.

Y U r talking about me in this thread n interested to know about me ? tat says publicity boring gimmicks didn’t work n you totally fell for it n out of it also n not interested in srk n not doing wat they want .

Maroonporsche thumbnail
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Y U r talking about me in this thread n interested to know about me ? tat says publicity boring gimmicks didn’t work n you totally fell for it n out of it also n not interested in srk n not doing wat they want .

Oh, I have no problem admitting I fell for it. But I'm a fan. πŸ˜†

You're not. But you still fell for it.

That's how good advertising works πŸ˜†. SRK and Disney got both groups to listen. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Talk about easy money. How many fans will subscribe monthly or annually just because his name is stamped on an app πŸ˜†