Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

Just want to know you people are still studying or working... Because you people behaving as if never heard of what I said πŸ˜†

Been working for 10+ years. Have totally seen people do it

Never did it myself. I feel like people who do this kind of stuff dont have the right to then crib about the system being broken. Because they are equally party to the broken system. Hence the waah waah

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

I will still watch srk on screen, but that's the extent of it 

That’s the extent to which you are allowed anyway! 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Been working for 10+ years. Have totally seen people do it

Never did it myself. I feel like people who do this kind of stuff dont have the right to then crib about the system being broken. Because they are equally party to the broken system. Hence the waah waah

I know.. cribbing is the last thing I ever done .. thanks for the waah waah πŸ˜†

Chalo atleast you know and saw what I said.. 

Edit: i gave those examples to tell when common can do such things in digital world then people like SRK and others can do many things though it is digitalized with the sources they have... people missed the whole scenario and side tracked my comment πŸ˜†

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So SRK+ was a gag to promote Disney+ Hotstar? That makes more sense. 

I wasn't thrilled by the announcement as it made no sense to me. I would love SRK to star in some OTT shows or movies. But the OTT streaming space is saturated - Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and DisneyPlus are the big players. Then there is Paramount+, Peacock, Apple TV, CBS on Demand. There are niche spaces like MUBI, CrunchyRoll, BritBox, ESPN+, etc.  The Indian market itself has SonyLIV, Zee5, AltBalaji, JioTV, Eros Now.  

Where DaFuq in the this landscape was SRK+ supposed to fit in? Was it supposed to be mass entertainment? Niche entertainment? Was SRK pulling his entire catalog and hosting it here? Would it be only Red Chilies Films and shows? What were the costs? Am I supposed to shell out another monthly subscription just because it is launched by my favorite actor? 

So it makes me relieved that it's a gag. My brand marketing and business idols I refer to for inspo are SRK and Swift. I might have had to boot SRK from my elite club of Esses. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PD-

I know.. cribbing is the last thing I ever done .. thanks for the waah waah πŸ˜†

Chalo atleast you know and saw what I said.. 

Edit: i gave those examples to tell when common can do such things in digital world then people like SRK and others can do many things though it is digitalized with the sources they have... people missed the whole scenario and side tracked my comment πŸ˜†

haha - that seems to happen a lot here. You write 10 lines. People pick one word and give back in 20 lines πŸ˜›

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

It's probably a teaser for something on Disney+ Hotstar. SRK is wearing the same clothes and is in the same look as that in this ad which came out last year. Plus the amateurish logo of SRK+. Can't be a real thing. πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/01Ps5mDUkyo

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

So who got trolled? SRK fans or his haters? Because SRK agrees with his haters that something like SRK+ is a bad idea and should be nothing more than a joke. But his fans were praising him calling it a great business decision.πŸ˜†

Salman called his fans launde lapades , srk , dp trolls their fans . These bw ppl insult n trolls their fans πŸ€£ 

boring publicity n gimmicks 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion