Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

here is my guesses (I am sure not even one will be there )

1. duggu's bday party / adoption ceremony 

2. duggu is missing and everyone is searching for him 

3. HS- meety face off 

4. Meetwa's grant release from police station with meety in swag (I really wish this one to be included.. but nahi hoga.. i know..🥺)

5. Or the bts one.. meety in police dress ..

Aa gaya precap. 

Officer Meet Ashok Hooda banegi. 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Aa gaya precap. 

Officer Meet Ashok Hooda banegi. 

directly ???? abhi??

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

directly ???? abhi??

i think she will go for her training… its jus a statemnt made, but the journey is long… Aise kaise ifficer banegi itni jaldi?!! .. nah😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i think she will go for her training… its jus a statemnt made, but the journey is long… Aise kaise ifficer banegi itni jaldi?!! .. nah😆

Ikr halwa hain Kya lol.

This is how this murder case will get dragged warna pace se toh lagraha tha 2 weeks mein Meety Sab solve karlegi ðŸ¤£

BK mein bhi murder track was in parallel to study and IPS officer track. She solved the entire mystery and served justice after becoming an officer herself

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

drama and excitement…🤣

Masoom tho udhar mann hi mann mein soch rahi hogi kash mein beti nahi inki bahu hoti ðŸ˜†

Anjureads thumbnail

to execute the drama with full on dhamaka with dhum tana tana as bgm.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

So matlab Masoom bhi contribute karegi in the drama... i was like of all people Masoom ko bata rahi hai... Ragini hoti tho baat samajh mein aati

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Ikr halwa hain Kya lol.

This is how this murder case will get dragged warna pace se toh lagraha tha 2 weeks mein Meety Sab solve karlegi ðŸ¤£

BK mein bhi murder track was in parallel to study and IPS officer track. She solved the entire mystery and served justice after becoming an officer herself

I always thought that she solved this one before becoming an officer ..  also yha pr in order to make her point.. she doesn’t need to come dress up as an officer… it dilutes the affect when she actually becomes an officer and comes home … I remember that scene from BK .. it was very good .. they made her grow her hair .. she walking in uniform … also by that time Shekhar/Rajvardhan has passed away sonkinda emotional moment…. 

Anjureads thumbnail

here is my guesses (I am sure not even one will be there )

1. duggu's bday party / adoption ceremony 

2. duggu is missing and everyone is searching for him 

3. HS- meety face off 

4. Meetwa's grant release from police station with meety in swag (I really wish this one to be included.. but nahi hoga.. i know..🥺)

5. Or the bts one.. meety in police dress ..

Very smart Malu.... saare bts list out kar diye idhar... inmein se ek tho hona hi hai ðŸ¤£

Ek beech mein apna sapna ghusa diya hai at No. 4. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I always thought that she solved this one before becoming an officer ..  also yha pr in order to make her point.. she doesn’t need to come dress up as an officer… it dilutes the affect when she actually becomes an officer and comes home … I remember that scene from BK .. it was very good .. they made her grow her hair .. she walking in uniform … also by that time Shekhar/Rajvardhan has passed away sonkinda emotional moment…. 

papa Ahlawat wont be there ??? really ?? oh no.. he is my second fav after meets..😭😭

Director saab.. pls dont kill him.. let it be MBA instead ..pls pls..😭😭

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Very smart Malu.... saare bts list out kar diye idhar... inmein se ek tho hona hi hai ðŸ¤£

Ek beech mein apna sapna ghusa diya hai at No. 4. 

🤣🤣

you must cover 101% to get your prediction on screen.. I really didnt want to add the last one (police dress wala) then thought about the director saab.. then decided to add that at the end..