I was asking you guys to guess precap.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was asking you guys to guess precap.. 😆
Wait a min.. I don't think wo police officer ban gayi.. She is going to wear her father's outfit and express her desire to become a police officer which MBA will oppose.. Warna Holi se pehle kaise ban jaayegi bhai.. Holi tarso hai.. 🤪
to itna bada drama krne ki kya jarurat ti….sidhe jake bol deti ..
Haan ab samajh gayi....
Precap will be Duggu search abhiyaan I guess
Originally posted by: JOB6T4IUL2COHWTR
Mujhe ek baat batao... Babita Meet bahu ke liye plans itne detail mein Masoom ko kyun samjha rahi hai?
drama and excitement…🤣
Originally posted by: 22VIHM577QH7FQM4
Mujhe ek baat batao... Babita Meet bahu ke liye plans itne detail mein Masoom ko kyun samjha rahi hai?
to execute the drama with full on dhamaka with dhum tana tana as bgm.. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NAB5GPNCLSDK7NW7
Mujhe ek baat batao... Babita Meet bahu ke liye plans itne detail mein Masoom ko kyun samjha rahi hai?
So masoom feels jealous and then she can sunofy Meety as well that she doesn't appreciate being Alhawat Bahu. I saw her also rambling to Meety as well in the BTS.
Ruk jaa behen… sapne mat dekh!!
During police academy track, we will get separation and angst..
Here is the training info taken from internet:
The training is organized like this:-
- Foundation Course at LBSNAA, Mussoorrie - 3 months
- Phase 1 training at NPA, Hyderabad - 1 year
- District Practical Training in respective cadre - 6 months
- Phase 2 training at NPA, Hyderabad - 1 month
wow almost 2 years ..
Aagayi uniform mein. 🤣🤣
Aa gaya precap
here is my guesses (I am sure not even one will be there )
1. duggu's bday party / adoption ceremony
2. duggu is missing and everyone is searching for him
3. HS- meety face off
4. Meetwa's grant release from police station with meety in swag (I really wish this one to be included.. but nahi hoga.. i know..🥺)
5. Or the bts one.. meety in police dress ..
here is my guesses (I am sure not even one will be there )
1. duggu's bday party / adoption ceremony
2. duggu is missing and everyone is searching for him
3. HS- meety face off
4. Meetwa's grant release from police station with meety in swag (I really wish this one to be included.. but nahi hoga.. i know..🥺)
5. Or the bts one.. meety in police dress ..
Aa gaya precap.
Officer Meet Ashok Hooda banegi.