Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

directly ???? abhi??

Banegi.. future.. banegi. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I always thought that she solved this one before becoming an officer ..  also yha pr in order to make her point.. she doesn’t need to come dress up as an officer… it dilutes the affect when she actually becomes an officer and comes home … I remember that scene from BK .. it was very good .. they made her grow her hair .. she walking in uniform … also by that time Shekhar/Rajvardhan has passed away sonkinda emotional moment…. 

Nope I think Mau only said it. She solved it way after. It was one of her first cases I guess. Practical dikhaya ki it's not possible for humans to just solve cases like that without legal support. She is not superwoman. BK mein yeh sab parallel mein horaha tha, and as Mau said end thak real katil ka pata ni nahi tha. 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Precap waise Meetwa is out of jail. She , Meetwa and a bunch of people salute Ashok Hooda memorial. She says that's how she will find the real killers. She will become a police office like her dad. She will become officer Meet Ashok Hooda. And then she is shown in uniform walking in through some curtains. 

Edited by fanktlk - 2 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Precap waise Meetwa is out of jail. She , Meetwa and a bunch of people salute Ashok Hooda memorial. She says that's how she will find the real killers. She will become a police office like her dad. She will become officer Meet Ashok Hooda. And then she is shown walking in through some curtains. 

Tag

Princess1398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I always thought that she solved this one before becoming an officer ..  also yha pr in order to make her point.. she doesn’t need to come dress up as an officer… it dilutes the affect when she actually becomes an officer and comes home … I remember that scene from BK .. it was very good .. they made her grow her hair .. she walking in uniform … also by that time Shekhar/Rajvardhan has passed away sonkinda emotional moment…. 

I think met mai leap lenge kya coz like if meety solves the murder as a normal girl dressed up as a cop then i absolutely won't be able to connect with it.

BK mai toh they had such a beautiful track of becoming an officer there were so many moments from then that I absolutely adore.

Although Nikki tu confuse kar rahi hai samar and politician ko bokul ne as a constable hi pakda tha jis moment ki tu baat kar rahi hai that is towards the ending 10 ish 15 episodes of the show.

The scene was that bokul ne 3-4 high profile cases solve kiye thee in very little time after joining the force jis ki vajha se commissioner of police ne uska naam recommend Kiya tha for special training to become an OC (office incharge) from head constable.

Princess1398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess1398

I think met mai leap lenge kya coz like if meety solves the murder as a normal girl dressed up as a cop then i absolutely won't be able to connect with it.

BK mai toh they had such a beautiful track of becoming an officer there were so many moments from then that I absolutely adore.

Although Nikki tu confuse kar rahi hai samar and politician ko bokul ne as a constable hi pakda tha jis moment ki tu baat kar rahi hai that is towards the ending 10 ish 15 episodes of the show.

The scene was that bokul ne 3-4 high profile cases solve kiye thee in very little time after joining the force jis ki vajha se commissioner of police ne uska naam recommend Kiya tha for special training to become an OC (office incharge) from head constable.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

mai jis moment ki baat kr ri hu wo Anjali and Shekhar ki anniversary celebration wala h .. jb Samar dresses up some villain bollywood character.. and was dancing with Ragini and Bokul faints recalling a similar guy with her father … 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sabse pehla obstacle toh Babita hoga iska matlab 😐. As expected.

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Sabse pehla obstacle toh Babita hoga iska matlab 😐. As expected.

101% .. then followed by masoom ..

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

No they are not solving it by getting dressed up as a cop. Meety decides to join the forces to eradicate the evil ones. Wahi hain bas. Toh Meety's journey of becoming an IPS officer will start as Meet H can to this realization that she doesn't have any proofs against anyone, and moreover even police officers are lying to protect HS and corrupt people behind him. Toh they might just push aside the Sherlock investigation going on rn, and focus on Meet Hooda's studies. Toh BK mein bhi toh Bokul ney yeh case officer banne k baad solve Kiya tha na? Yahi mein sabko Keh rahi thi