Kaamnaa

Manav- Sakshi Equation

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Manav likes the fact that Sakshi can provide the kind of support Yathu needs right now. However, Manav thinks that Sakshi is invading his privacy. He doesn't like it when she changed the kitchen or tried to change Yathu's name to Parth. However, he did message Sakshi that Yathu has been kidnapped from school which made her skip her interview. She may not even get the job and I hope Mr. Bajpayee lets her stay in the house. Sakshi misses Parth and sees him in Yathu. Manav realizes that yathu is getting attached to Sakshi and can't prevent it. It was easy for Akansha to fall in love but for Manav falling in love again seems to be a very distant thing. May be if Sakshi does tell Manav about Parth, it may change his view of Sakshi and he may think of at least friendship at this point. Just wondering what do you all think will bring a change in Manav and Sakshi relationship at this point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love the realness of these two. The relationship is not yet friendship but the respect they have for each other is so good.

And I also liked the fact that Manav felt uncomfortable with Sakshi's reorganization of the kitchen. This same thing happened to me, when my Aunts (who stayed in our house for couple of days) changed our kitchen. I definitely felt uncomfortable but couldn't say so because both of them looked so proud of what they did.

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: umawanderer

I love the realness of these two. The relationship is not yet friendship but the respect they have for each other is so good.

And I also liked the fact that Manav felt uncomfortable with Sakshi's reorganization of the kitchen. This same thing happened to me, when my Aunts (who stayed in our house for couple of days) changed our kitchen. I definitely felt uncomfortable but couldn't say so because both of them looked so proud of what they did.

After watching today's episode, the respect should grow more. Manav is going through the worst moment of his life and will be thankful to have Sakshi oh his side. Also, she will be helping Manav and Yathu to come out of this situation. Thank God, Yathu is safe.

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am not liking Sakshi's character , I think they could have written her better ....😒

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tennessean

Manav likes the fact that Sakshi can provide the kind of support Yathu needs right now. However, Manav thinks that Sakshi is invading his privacy. He doesn't like it when she changed the kitchen or tried to change Yathu's name to Parth. However, he did message Sakshi that Yathu has been kidnapped from school which made her skip her interview. She may not even get the job and I hope Mr. Bajpayee lets her stay in the house. Sakshi misses Parth and sees him in Yathu. Manav realizes that yathu is getting attached to Sakshi and can't prevent it. It was easy for Akansha to fall in love but for Manav falling in love again seems to be a very distant thing. May be if Sakshi does tell Manav about Parth, it may change his view of Sakshi and he may think of at least friendship at this point. Just wondering what do you all think will bring a change in Manav and Sakshi relationship at this point.

I doubt Akanksha ever loved Manav because the child she carried for nine month does not hold importance in her life then it's unbelievable to say that she loved her husband. She is opportunist, where she see profit there she goes. 

Sakshi and yathu feeling empty places in each others heart for particular relationship. 

Manav may be MCP but have some morals,so it's hard for him to move on this fast.