Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Aww cute. Guess what?  I am still on Twitter. And I have 300K followers now. Try to find me if you can ðŸ˜‰

u just proved my point thank you 🤣it seems your math is weak hon 🤣 7K is definitely not 300K ðŸ˜‰

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

u just proved my point thank you 🤣it seems your math is weak hon 🤣 7K is definitely not 300K ðŸ˜‰

Ew lol whether your point is proven or disproven. Nobody cares ðŸ¤£ 

I know how to count honey. I have 300K followers on Twitter. Not sure what you’re looking at. 

Ew lol whether your point is proven or disproven. Nobody cares ðŸ¤£ 

I know how to count honey. I have 300K followers on Twitter. Not sure what you’re looking at. 

you cared enough to reply? If that makes you sleep well at night then dont stop deluding yourself ðŸ¤£

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

you cared enough to reply? If that makes you sleep well at night then dont stop deluding yourself ðŸ¤£

Well you’re quoting me so I’m gonna reply? Why don’t you try making a Twitter account? I doubt you’d get more than 12-13 followers ðŸ˜†

Well you’re quoting me so I’m gonna reply? Why don’t you try making a Twitter account? I doubt you’d get more than 12-13 followers ðŸ˜†

well unlike you I am not gonna encash a departed soul for social media clout or pretend to be a completely different person just to get followers🤣 you had to revamp your account just to save your ass 🤣

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Same old, different movie.

Edited by radix - 2 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kangana whatever is her personal ambitions,

She openly supported this film.

And that itself is laudable.

I cannot believe how cowardly bollywood is being right now!!

Stop getting funded by the Underworld, then maybe you will get a spine. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Kangana whatever is her personal ambitions,

She openly supported this film.

And that itself is laudable.

I cannot believe how cowardly bollywood is being right now!!

Stop getting funded by the Underworld, then maybe you will get a spine. 

Her personal ambitions make me question everything tho ?

She said this film was good ? Shes nuts tho. Does that mean its bad ?? 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just remembered - when MNIK was released, a mainstream movie with SRK at the top, and Shiv Sena threatened SRK and his movie with violence, there was pin drop silence from Bollywood barring 2-3 folks (Kabir Khan who had made New York)

SRK and KJO ko support nahi mila because Bollywood folks did not want any impact on themselves. Anyone expecting them to offer support in any form to TKF is being as crazy as Kangs

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I just remembered - when MNIK was released, a mainstream movie with SRK at the top, and Shiv Sena threatened SRK and his movie with violence, there was pin drop silence from Bollywood barring 2-3 folks (Kabir Khan who had made New York)

SRK and KJO ko support nahi mila because Bollywood folks did not want any impact on themselves. Anyone expecting them to offer support in any form to TKF is being as crazy as Kangs

Aryan Khan ke case mein kaun bola SRK ke liye....absolutely no one....except Salman Khan....even the supposed bestie Kajol didn't even wish SRK on his birthday.....and its OK ...they are normal civilians and no one wants a powerful govt breathing down their back....when you are living in an atmosphere of fear...its OK to not speak up.....