Kangana SLAMS Bollywood for NOT supporting The Kashmir Files - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There has been pin drop silence on all Vivek Agnihotri films thou, like he has NEVER made a good film and per his rep he often shares misleading content on his twitter.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

16 Hilarious Pictures of Cats Making Weird Faces - We Love Cat and Kittens

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good job kangu for pointing out the hypocrisy of bullywood πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are really cowards. Those who praised, 

They are praising acting. Like seriously ??

Can't you write one line about your sympathy for the kasmiri pandits?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

Good job kangu for pointing out the hypocrisy of bullywood πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She ain't done s..t, kangana is weak sauce...she be needing the help of The entire Bollywood, even "her" show is about BW, paid for by BW and about other people's business. 

See the source image

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Makes ched in the thaali she eats in…

Then whines about the thaali leaking …

If toxic and idiotic had a face β€¦πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: pathaka

Makes ched in the thaali she eats in…

Then whines about the thaali leaking …

If toxic and idiotic had a face β€¦πŸ˜‚

she is chedangana ranaut after all πŸ€£

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

More like awaiting for more instructions from their masters oh my god the Kapoorni’s and Kalank’s are gonna be up all night trying to flip the narrative somehow. Hope they have their supply of saasta maal to calm them down🀣

losing sleep over this? Lol 

Whattey wild imagination sirji…it’s funny how the people complaining abt entitlement are the ones acting entitled as if everyone merely exists to conspire  against them 

The world revolves around the sun…not around the kangana πŸ€“β€¦. β€¦πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw That story Sounds like the plot of a c grade film …u should title it β€œfilmon ka badla, the cinematic revenge”, release it  and have kangana yell at ppl on Instagram for not praising it …πŸ₯°

Regarding the film itself , good for it and more power if it’s doing well πŸ‘πŸΌβ€¦
the good thing abt not having blind hate is being able to acknowledge the success of all films without any bitterness or desperate need to pull down another success 😊😊

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

why are ppl saying BW  is not supporting? did anybody speak against it? Not one. Did anyone challenge its release? not one. Then where are they not supporting? They probably havent seen it. They probably wont. I wont either. And its my right. So is theirs. Everybody knows this movie has a political motive, regardless of where you stand on the issue its based on. They probably dont want to get political. When they do get political we crap on them like crazy.  But when they dont get involved, we want them too. Kya hypocrisy hai!!!

Aur kangu rani tune kab support kiya bhai kisiko. Khud to jhand karke rakhi hai life ki. Dusro ko bhi jeene nhi degi.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww cute. Guess what?  I am still on Twitter. And I have 300K followers now. Try to find me if you can πŸ˜‰