Frequent Posters

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Kangana whatever is her personal ambitions,

She openly supported this film.

And that itself is laudable.

I cannot believe how cowardly bollywood is being right now!!

Stop getting funded by the Underworld, then maybe you will get a spine. 

kangana was probably paid to do. she is a part bjp pr team anyway. if ppl are so sure about BW underworld connections whats stopping powerful politicians from going after those dons? Bjp is funded by underworld too perhaps.

FilmySpice thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kangana is spot on once again 

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aryan Khan ke case mein kaun bola SRK ke liye....absolutely no one....except Salman Khan....even the supposed bestie Kajol didn't even wish SRK on his birthday.....and its OK ...they are normal civilians and no one wants a powerful govt breathing down their back....when you are living in an atmosphere of fear...its OK to not speak up.....

Kajol didnot wish SRK🙄🙄They are not so normal people dear,they have clout, popular.They're just........ 

I first noticed it when HR- Kangana incident happened,literary HR battle it own. 

Kangana just big  opportunist.

I always want to stand with innocent ( religion, ethnic,gender).

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aryan Khan ke case mein kaun bola SRK ke liye....absolutely no one....except Salman Khan....even the supposed bestie Kajol didn't even wish SRK on his birthday.....and its OK ...they are normal civilians and no one wants a powerful govt breathing down their back....when you are living in an atmosphere of fear...its OK to not speak up.....

Did SRK support HR when he was battling it out with Kangu? At least HR supported SRK in Aryan’s issue.  Forget BW, this is how it works in any firm. No one will take a stand for anyone else because people are busy living their own lives. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

well unlike you I am not gonna encash a departed soul for social media clout or pretend to be a completely different person just to get followers🤣 you had to revamp your account just to save your ass 🤣

Whatever. At least I’m making money. You think it’s easy to have 300K followers and over 500K views ? You wish. I have offers from PR to purchase my account. So whatev’s. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Salman said nothing in public. He got Aryan home.

HR spoke up.

A few others spoke up as well.

Kajol as bestie? Isn't that fanfic? She certainly proved it so even if didn't use to be.

Gauri's friends stood by her even if the younger gen has started distancing herself. 

Juhi certainly stood by them. Publicly, too.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Aww cute. Guess what?  I am still on Twitter. And I have 300K followers now. Try to find me if you can ðŸ˜‰

ok interesting quoting a post that is not even on this thread itself, it was imported...so that everyone knows It has allegedly hundreds of thousands of followers...yet it does not want our validation...

I wonder why it hides it's identity? on this tiny little forum, from tiny little people, it should be sharing so we can all go join up, help raise to + and give our praises on it's social media....

p.s. you claim 300k followers ok I am in and I raise you another 300k+ unless... what you mean by 300K is three hundred kangana followers...then you win. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Salman said nothing in public. He got Aryan home.

HR spoke up.

A few others spoke up as well.

Kajol as bestie? Isn't that fanfic? She certainly proved it so even if didn't use to be.

Gauri's friends stood by her even if the younger gen has started distancing herself. 

Juhi certainly stood by them. Publicly, too.

yah I totally forgot about HR and his beautiful letter for Aryan....and also Salman and Juhi did support him unconditionally....I really appreciate it....I don't know how it slipped off my mind about HR and Juhi..

I don't know about Gauri's friends but I know that a lot of neutrals gave support to him...both for Aryan and the phoonk kaand after that.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

have no idea - didn’t hear the buzz whats the story? 

Edited by anna143 - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I just remembered - when MNIK was released, a mainstream movie with SRK at the top, and Shiv Sena threatened SRK and his movie with violence, there was pin drop silence from Bollywood barring 2-3 folks (Kabir Khan who had made New York)

SRK and KJO ko support nahi mila because Bollywood folks did not want any impact on themselves. Anyone expecting them to offer support in any form to TKF is being as crazy as Kangs

Don't know why BW is so scared of SS..always