• Music Chit Chat Corner • #24 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Lmao, I had hoped that you had forgotten about it, damn you. 😡  Ok, here is the situation, I had recorded it twice, I liked the second one more, but unfortunately I didn't save it. 🤡... so.... you're gonna have to wait a tad little longer, bear with me. 😳

In the mean time.... I'm walking away... from the troubles in my life... I'm walking away... to find a better day...

hope all's well, buddy. I wasn't going to like the post but I ended up doing it all the same.

are you going to be in the competition? Did you decide on songs? 

Wonder if the judges are amenable to taking bribes. It makes life so convenient when you can solve the world's problems by just paying some ghoos😛😆

ps- back in eve... 

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

hope all's well, buddy. I wasn't going to like the post but I ended up doing it all the same.

are you going to be in the competition? Did you decide on songs? 

Wonder if the judges are amenable to taking bribes. It makes life so convenient when you can solve the world's problems by just paying some ghoos😛😆

Most likely not, unless there is a last minute change of heart 😆 what about you?

Send the judges a PM, see what happens, I'm sure a good offer will be too irresistible. 😆

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Most likely not, unless there is a last minute change of heart 😆 what about you?

Send the judges a PM, see what happens, I'm sure a good offer will be too irresistible. 😆

😆

not sure about the time element. Also am having microphone problems in my laptop, so there's also that.

catch you later.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😆

not sure about the time element. Also am having microphone problems in my laptop, so there's also that.

catch you later.

Go for it, mate. 👍🏼  You got a good voice, share it with the world. 😆

Just use your phone.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Wonder if Vijay stumbled upon this thread and was impressed by all of you ☺️

Tum jaise log phele sapne meme template | Meme template, Memes, Templates

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
learning autotuning from youtube tutorials