Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Yeh, I wasn't exactly asking you to do it today 🤡 but since you haven't outright rejected the idea, that's a good sign. 😎  So think of a song 😆.... I also wanna hear you and Birdie doing one. 😛.... and FF, don't think you can escape through the patli gali, you're gonna be doing a duet too. 😳😆

We've established our very own IF band, what shall we call it? 😆

okay, Heisenberg, my first thought after reading your post was 

Alexis rose GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

with that same face.😆

Can't you just sing Iss Tarah Aashiqui without escalating it to another round of solos and duets... and a band and an entire orchestra too? 😭

the timing of it all is quite uncanny, isn't it? were they following this thread by any chance? 😳🤣

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iBleedPink

okay, Heisenberg, my first thought after reading your post was 

Alexis rose GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

with that same face.😆

Can't you just sing Iss Tarah Aashiqui without escalating it to another round of solos and duets... and a band and an entire orchestra too? 😭

Who is this woman whose gif you keep posting? 

I tried it out on Smule earlier today, trying to figure out a few things, how do I hear what the effects sound like before saving it? there doesn't seem to be way to hear a preview. 

Who is this woman whose gif you keep posting? 

I tried it out on Smule earlier today, trying to figure out a few things, how do I hear what the effects sound like before saving it? there doesn't seem to be way to hear a preview. 

that's Alexis Rose -- my favorite character ever from Schitt's Creek.😆 ... in fact, I'd say she's one of my favorite characters EVER! It's a sit-com on Netflix and the name of the actress is Anne Murphy.

about Smule -- before you start, you can select an effect, right? your best bets are Polish, Studio and if you are feeling extra, Super Studio. I like Polish cuz it keeps it minimal and simple. 

after you're done recording, you click the X sign. Then, you hit Save Early. The next step, you can play what you just recorded and at the same time, you'll also see a bunch of effects below. You can flip through them and preview the audio with every single effect ... and pick your favorite. Then, you hit continue so you can save the audio with your favorite effect. Give that a try and see if it works.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

that's Alexis Rose -- my favorite character ever from Schitt's Creek.😆 ... in fact, I'd say she's one of my favorite characters EVER! It's a sit-com on Netflix and the name of the actress is Anne Murphy.

about Smule -- before you start, you can select an effect, right? your best bets are Polish, Studio and if you are feeling extra, Super Studio. I like Polish cuz it keeps it minimal and simple. 

after you're done recording, you click the X sign. Then, you hit Save Early. The next step, you can play what you just recorded and at the same time, you'll also see a bunch of effects below. You can flip through them and preview the audio with every single effect ... and pick your favorite. Then, you hit continue so you can save the audio with your favorite effect. Give that a try and see if it works.

Thanks, that makes more sense now.  So you will have to wait maybe another day before you hear it. 😆

I was gonna say, you should really consider entering that competition. 😃

Thanks, that makes more sense now.  So you will have to wait maybe another day before you hear it. 😆

I was gonna say, you should really consider entering that competition. 😃

I just took a quick look and here goes the biggest takeaway:

All contestants will get a special badge. And winner gets a special badge plus a special prize.

That "special prize" isn't really incentivizing people, you know. He should have just laid it on the table -- a life-long global moderatorship with zero warnings ... and life-long access to all the trash bins and removed content vaults of the forum. 🤡

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the timing of it all is quite uncanny, isn't it? were they following this thread by any chance? 😳🤣

Wonder if Vijay stumbled upon this thread and was impressed by all of you ☺️

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I just took a quick look and here goes the biggest takeaway:

All contestants will get a special badge. And winner gets a special badge plus a special prize.

That "special prize" isn't really incentivizing people, you know. He should have just laid it on the table -- a life-long global moderatorship with zero warnings ... and life-long access to all the trash bins and removed content vaults of the forum. 🤡

Special badge? they might as well hand out lollipops. 😆  Yeh, that special prize better involve an all expense paid holiday to Mauritius, but only if I win, otherwise the winner can have 2 special badges. 😆

Special badge? they might as well hand out lollipops. 😆  Yeh, that special prize better involve an all expense paid holiday to Mauritius, but only if I win, otherwise the winner can have 2 special badges. 😆

Oh, I didn't know you were participating, Heisenberg. 😆

I checked out that thread and am a "contestant" now. you basically record an audio 2 mins max and PM it to them by the deadline. Sounds like a breeze, right? 

I'm dying to know what that "special prize" is. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Oh, I didn't know you were participating, Heisenberg. 😆

I checked out that thread and am a "contestant" now. you basically record an audio 2 mins max and PM it to them by the deadline. Sounds like a breeze, right? 

I'm dying to know what that "special prize" is. 

No, I was joking. 😆  Please clarify, are you saying you are a contestant or not? 😆