Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

During yhc I had read the posts.no one said it was rape.rishab wouldn't have got intimate with pratha for sure.what they showed in BL is horrible. The ML was forced to marry the FL as only she can save him from kundali dosh n the parents promised him that after a year he can divorce her.within a few weeks he started feeling for the FL but he felt that he was cheating his gf n suppressed his emotions for the FL.his wife left him knowing that he loves gf n married her only bcz of kundali dosh.but now he can't love his gf as he loves his ex wife.stilk he is trying to convince himself that he doesn't love.i have seen only a few episodes n promos.but he is the most stupid ML.but if all these shows were made years back they would have got intimate with many others other than their real love.bcz now such immoral shows dont work.Thanks to Rajan shahi who saved hindi serials from the immoral era started by ekta.bcz of rajan shahi even ekta doesn't have the courage to show one night stands she used to show years back.

In sab me rishi from kasam thoda different dha .but uska bhi alag level ka maa ka prem dha Jo problem create karthi dhi.leads ke beech pyaar dha but vishvas nahi dha .aur toh aur heroine ki feelings nikalwane keliye jealous feel karwana  aur vamps uss baat ka poora faidha bhi udathi hai.sabse badi stupidity

Edited by Vismayakm - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

If you ask me, I don't think it's so much because Teja is older than Simba, because she definitely hasn't changed much over the years and her face skin looks perfect, she really takes good care of herself... I've seen it in her vlogs 😆

... but it's more about the looks she gives sometimes. I feel she has developed a very strong personality over the years, and that transpires through her character as well. She should try to control it. While it works in her Naagin avatar, it doesn't suit Pratha now and certainly not later when she will be in love with Rishabh.

In Madhubala, Vivian was also younger than Drashti, but it was never felt like this. Actually, I was surprised to find out later that she was older than he. In Shakti, Simba was also younger than Jigyasa, and again it was never felt. 

I agree. Age factor isn't majorly a reason but she indeed looks older than him maybe because firstly he is just 25, so he is still too young and secondly even he himself looks 2-3 years younger than he actually is, maybe because he has a baby like face and that innocence. Tejaswi is very beautiful though, and she has maintained herself quite well.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

PraRish chemistry  is really good. There were some glitches in the scenes especially the story. But no words for their chemistry.❤️👏 Simba has really improved. Tejaswi is good as well.Never watched her before. But I am liking her in N6.