Finally romance begins 🔥

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally some romantic moments between lead pair.

To be honest I never expected Teju and Simba would make such a good pair 

Their chemistry is too hot man☺️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅

They are looking so good together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

The bgm reminds me kasam 

Edited by Vismayakm - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

The bgm reminds me kasam 

me too πŸ˜­

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

They have great chemistry 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's been so long that I'm invested in a ITV pair. One thing about EK is that she never goes wrong when it comes to the lead pair casting.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I mentioned this in some other topic earlier also that I thought before ki they would look really weird together because of their siblings type bond in BB/real life but they have such great chemistry onscreen. Both are good actors and are performing their roles well. Simba has a good command over his facial expressions and Teja has expressive eyes. I think since they already know each other so well they are quite comfortable performing such intimate scenes and it shows. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

It's been so long that I'm invested in a ITV pair. One thing about EK is that she never goes wrong when it comes to the lead pair casting.

Same here πŸ˜³ I rarely get invested in ITV pairs but when I do I literally start obsessing like a fangirl πŸ˜† The last time I got invested in a Hindi serial pair was during Udaan, Suraj-Chakor β˜ΊοΈ Now Pratha-Rishabh, they are sizzling hot together β€οΈ I have seen all of the naagin pairings but hands down I found this the best one. And this is coming from someone who despised Teja in BB and thought would never wanna see her again on my screen. But she is quite amazing in this show, even Simba is super good.

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Same here πŸ˜³ I rarely get invested in ITV pairs but when I do I literally start obsessing like a fangirl πŸ˜† The last time I got invested in a Hindi serial pair was during Udaan, Suraj-Chakor β˜ΊοΈ Now Pratha-Rishabh, they are sizzling hot together β€οΈ I have seen all of the naagin pairings but hands down I found this the best one. And this is coming from someone who despised Teja in BB and thought would never wanna see her again on my screen. But she is quite amazing in this show, even Simba is super good.

I have watched almost all the shows of Teju (in bits & pieces of course, could never keep up with any  ITV shows) & liked her. As for BB, it's really matter of perspective TBH. Sometimes people tend to misunderstand but anyway, that's all in the past now. She's quite a chill person, according to my opinion.

& same! Her pairing with Kunal in her last colors show was quite good. But like I said, i can't even remember when was the last time I felt invested. Amidst the laughable editing & quite a number of stupid scenes, Simba - Teju's chemistry stands out. Never in my wildest dream would I have thought that these two would look good together as a romantic pair but hands down, best Nagin jodi for me, as well.

I am actually looking forward to how they fall for e/o. Especially, Rishab. Like I said in an earlier thread, it seems whatever he said on mandap, in his conscious mind he think he's faking it but in his subconscious mind, that's what he actually felt. His every word actually fits the timeline eversincw he met Pratha. Although, it's literally hard to digest, how a guy who was literally so rude with Reem, suddenly shown as a guy who loves her to the moon n back + used to take tours of 1km just to be able to talk to her or whatever. πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I have watched almost all the shows of Teju (in bits & pieces of course, could never keep up with any  ITV shows) & liked her. As for BB, it's really matter of perspective TBH. Sometimes people tend to misunderstand but anyway, that's all in the past now. She's quite a chill person, according to my opinion.

& same! Her pairing with Kunal in her last colors show was quite good. But like I said, i can't even remember when was the last time I felt invested. Amidst the laughable editing & quite a number of stupid scenes, Simba - Teju's chemistry stands out. Never in my wildest dream would I have thought that these two would look good together as a romantic pair but hands down, best Nagin jodi for me, as well.

I am actually looking forward to how they fall for e/o. Especially, Rishab. Like I said in an earlier thread, it seems whatever he said on mandap, in his conscious mind he think he's faking it but in his subconscious mind, that's what he actually felt. His every word actually fits the timeline eversincw he met Pratha. Although, it's literally hard to digest, how a guy who was literally so rude with Reem, suddenly shown as a guy who loves her to the moon n back + used to take tours of 1km just to be able to talk to her or whatever. πŸ˜†

Yeah well even I was confused ki why would he suddenly declare his undying love for Reem, when he literally brushed her off/friendzoned her in the first episode. I think it was just to build the narrative more, like how Rishabh even sacrificed his love in order to do his duty for his country and save his brother as well. I haven't seen all the episodes thoroughly, but I don't think he has romantic feelings for Pratha as of now. There's definitely some spark from both sides, but both are too blinded by their responsibilities, suspicions, deshbhakti etc to see each other in a different light. Rishabh might be attracted to her on a subconscious level, but it's not love yet. That's why I would like to see how he would fall for her or vice versa. Uska fake wala pyar itna intense hai to real wala kaisa lagega β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I would especially like to see a jealous Rishabh, that would be super cute to watch β€οΈ

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well even I was confused ki why would he suddenly declare his undying love for Reem, when he literally brushed her off/friendzoned her in the first episode. I think it was just to build the narrative more, like how Rishabh even sacrificed his love in order to do his duty for his country and save his brother as well. I haven't seen all the episodes thoroughly, but I don't think he has romantic feelings for Pratha as of now. There's definitely some spark from both sides, but both are too blinded by their responsibilities, suspicions, deshbhakti etc to see each other in a different light. Rishabh might be attracted to her on a subconscious level, but it's not love yet. That's why I would like to see how he would fall for her or vice versa. Uska fake wala pyar itna intense hai to real wala kaisa lagega β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I would especially like to see a jealous Rishabh, that would be super cute to watch β€οΈ

Yes! It's not love yet. But he definitely doesn't hate her either. You can see that from his drunken state of mind. He was really free with her. It's just that his suspicious towards her making him act rudely.. But I'm not sure if he, himself considers Pratha as someone who could be in the wrong. Although, he keeps screaming about her in front of everyone but when he talks to himself, I feel he doesn't even trust his own suspicious narrative about her. That's why I said, when he declared his so called love for Pratha, except for the love word, rest are actually the thoughts of his subconscious mind. Also, he's kinda protective towards her? in a way? Like that slipping on the rangoli or when Pratha was talking to her ex-fiance.

I can't wait for a good  love story for these 2. I really hope EK doesn't mess up.