Meet Hooda: Happy Women's Day - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Wow!!! Well said 👏

And this is not just the case with Meetwa, but Meety too. 

Right, again taking MA's analogy. MA is both good looking and andar se v Sundar. So cover and content of the book both are good🤭. Wese I could not understand how MH is portrayed as ugly. Itni cute and beautiful hai wo😁

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Right, again taking MA's analogy. MA is both good looking and andar se v Sundar. So cover and content of the book both are good🤭. Wese I could not understand how MH is portrayed as ugly. Itni cute and beautiful hai wo😁

@bold: True...

here the short hairstyle is given much more importance than in real life. And sabko aise dialogues diye hai to depict her as ugly🤔.

But I guess its more like being rough and unpolished and not delicate and girly like other girls. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she is called ugly because of her hairstyle , meetA was good from both sides but isko seedha karne mein meetH ki kitni mehnat lagi hai

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!!! Well said 👏

And this is not just the case with Meetwa, but Meety too. 

yes they both needed each other

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lovely post. And welcome to the forum!

Meetwa I felt was never really stuck with stereotypes because he did make friends with Meety genuinely. Also he was the one who told Meety that "Bina akal lagaye nakal karke apna identity nahi khoni chahiye". 

I feel he was living more in an ideal world where everything is good and perfect from inside and outside, not in the real world where people wear a mask, they break trust, beautiful looking people are deceitful, family members take advantage, etc. He realised from Meety that you need to look for the inner beauty and when you find it, that is all that matters. 

He is still the trusting kind as we see in the current and upcoming track. Thankfully Meety will have his back. 

Yes. He wasnt ever stuck rigidly on his believes. He has always been open to changing opinions for good, which makes him a very strong character. Thoda sa ittu sa toxic masculinity tha jab usne scowl Kiya when Meety was driving the bike during necklace theft track. Meety ney wahi toxic masculinity ko pack karke gaddhe mein phek diya😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

she is called ugly because of her hairstyle , meetA was good from both sides but isko seedha karne mein meetH ki kitni mehnat lagi hai

Manushi ne purra book ko roll kar di thi toh MH ko sidha karne ki kast karni pari🤭.

Uff I can't stop using MA's analogy pata nahi kyun 🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Manushi ne purra book ko roll kar di thi toh MH ko sidha karne ki kast karni pari🤭.

Uff I can't stop using MA's analogy pata nahi kyun 🤣🤣🤣

I think its not Manushi but Babita who filled Meet A’s head about the notion of outer beauty… he hot that from his mother but how to value someone’s inner beauty that he got from his father … and that’s why Meet H could bring that side out of him… otherwise kuch shows me people are unable to move on from their first love and illusion of what is perceived beautiful (cough Bhagya Lakshmi and Udaariyaan cough) 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag. Dont know how I missed seeing this post

I fished it out for you to make it pink …🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I fished it out for you to make it pink …🤣

You are taking me too seriously 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail