Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

and thats why we have people watching things like desh bachayegi naagin πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

My blood boils hearing the name of that franchise πŸ€£πŸ˜‘

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Like the next FF I’m going to write does not have college at all and just focuses on the supernatural world heavily πŸ˜†o aged the leads up anyways πŸ€£

hehe i think with fantasy YA is popular cause your target audience is that age. Our parents generation very few are into fantasy genre so they don't worry about putting main character that age.cause that wont be relatable to us

My blood boils hearing the name of that franchise πŸ€£πŸ˜‘

i want that franchise to really stop yaar. Its detrimental to society 

simply.meghana thumbnail

hehe i think with fantasy YA is popular cause your target audience is that age. Our parents generation very few are into fantasy genre so they don't worry about putting main character that age.cause that wont be relatable to us

I just want to see something πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ anything πŸ˜­ give me a good storyline for once please 

There is a scene between piya and kabeer after healing kiss therapy and cave scene 

Kabeer : what happened pehle

Tum b abhay se dur rheti thi kya badal gaya esa to?

Piya: i dont kabeer i have always loved him in spite of all pain he caused me or things he did or said. I just know he puts on a mask to push people away and i wanna remove that mask. 

This was piya i liked. This was ground breaking moment in abhiyas relationship where piya accepts abhay for who he is. Then this piya disappeared. And i stopped liking her πŸ˜΅

simply.meghana thumbnail

i want that franchise to really stop yaar. Its detrimental to society 

Like even the supernatural/fantasy concepts, if they’re not mythology related, will get reduced to kitchen politics and saas bahu stuff πŸ€£πŸ€£ reminds me of the naagin roast video πŸ€£

When I was watching Nazar for a little bit the college scene died down slowly into full family drama πŸ˜­

simply.meghana thumbnail

There is a scene between piya and kabeer after healing kiss therapy and cave scene 

Kabeer : what happened pehle

Tum b abhay se dur rheti thi kya badal gaya esa to?

Piya: i dont kabeer i have always loved him in spite of all pain he caused me or things he did or said. I just know he puts on a mask to push people away and i wanna remove that mask. 

This was piya i liked. This was ground breaking moment in abhiyas relationship where piya accepts abhay for who he is. Then this piya disappeared. And i stopped liking her πŸ˜΅

Kya kya din the woh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­

I just want to see something πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ anything πŸ˜­ give me a good storyline for once please 

there are books. Immortals of meluha and that series is kind fantasy. Its good. They were making a movie on that but dont know what happened to it. Baki to mujhe khud kuch yaad ni aa ra. Hollywood me bhot sara content he 

simply.meghana thumbnail

there are books. Immortals of meluha and that series is kind fantasy. Its good. They were making a movie on that but dont know what happened to it. Baki to mujhe khud kuch yaad ni aa ra. Hollywood me bhot sara content he 

I know about the stuff here and I love it but I want to feel proud of some Indian fantasy content too you know πŸ€£

Like even the supernatural/fantasy concepts, if they’re not mythology related, will get reduced to kitchen politics and saas bahu stuff πŸ€£πŸ€£ reminds me of the naagin roast video πŸ€£

When I was watching Nazar for a little bit the college scene died down slowly into full family drama πŸ˜­

i know haar. The mythology genre they cant bring saas bahu crap cause they dont have to actually write from scratch. Its already written. Agar inko write karne bola to usme bhi saas bahu crap layege  they dont understand fantasy and i think l they try to attract both aunties and young which is a disaster generally πŸ€£