Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys I have gone thru everything y'all posted and will reply ache se tomorrow morning. Itna sab hua hai na, toh I feel very tired all the time. Emotional exhaustion.

Girls, that link for the Holi game has my friends in it and I posted toh thought to ask if you could too. 😆 Maroon and Havaana are on that team (both are in the AT).

Sana ke case mein I'll give u a detailed reply tomorrow but I'll just say this...agar janta aap pe bhadhak gayi na then it doesn't matter who backs you. Because its the people who make the entertainment industry successful.

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

oh ho, get well soon ya 

You say a lot was going on in your life, jo bhi ho, good or not so good but I just hope you are happy now.. its a journey after all❤️

Haha, im fine ya. Im busy prepping for exams. So the only distraction i have allowed myself is this. 😆 haan toh usi bahane i just continued with it even though you guys were not active. So yeah thats that. 😳

ohh good luck, even i ll be juggling soon in the coming months with exams, but in the second half of the year. Aah i can understand, danish as a distraction for exam is such a treat 😂. Yes all well , all going according to plans, hope it remains for this year atleast. Touch wood. Just the health has not been good but have been able to manage so far. Trying my best. Stomach infection kaafi khich gya hai, still on antibiotics but better than before. So taking it day by day. Oh yeah after you mentioned i saw that usman show teaser, okay so this guy getting a weekly show is a news to me but yeah does makes sense wahi release karega berukhi slot ko. So no KTK before may, seems like forever man 🙈

Umm back to sana thing, nadeem and fahad supporting is not really a news to me, feroze bhi karega ab toh. What i feel that sana is a hypocrite type or someone like idk what term i should use, but if she is been good to nadeem and fahad type people, i think she is an ass licker type, hindi mein chaploosi karna, as in jo log usse upar hai unko faltu chatna and jo log usse neeche unke saath misbehave karna. Well this sort of trait shows her upbringing  to be honest. Misbehaving with subordinates or ill treating people who are lower than you shows a lot about her character. 

None of the other regular make up artist has come up for her, i am assuming this. I hope i am not wrong. 

Class nai hai basically. 

Mujhe to aiman minal bhi iske aagey angels lag rahi hai. I dont find them intelligent and but a alot show off girls but never heard that they are snobby with their make up artist or other support teams. 

I just hope other actresses also take a stand not just duree. She is a new comer, we need actresses with better say in the industry like iqra, mawra maybe or hira mani. Humari ayeza to kuch na bolegi. 

And you are right matter of one week and it will all be forgotten. But i wish these fahad mustaf or six sigma cast her jaldi se and then she will be too difficult to handle for them after this stance. As she thinks they are on her side. 

And danish bas door rahe is sab se. Btw i would want to see nida and yasir stance on this, like they have done mehrunisa together. But you never know they will opt out from commenting anything. 

P.S. I think i have summarized everything in one post only. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-fcuMDoXl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Iske captions toh 😆

But damn ☺️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

What the f**k man ☺️☺️

Legit this felt like a stab to my ovaries ☺️☺️

Nayan sukh praapti ☺️☺️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Bro that ab exercise is just ☺️☺️

IF better add a drool emoji to reactions now ☺️☺️

I'm just getting more inspo for Sultan after seeing all this ☺️☺️

Mera Ayeza Danish OS kab aara hai? Tum yeh bolo! 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Mera Ayeza Danish OS kab aara hai? Tum yeh bolo! 🤣

You know that's one of the most challenging things to write, upar se all this kaand that happened in my life..dimaag thoda bandh hai 😆

Toh pehle unapologetically simp kar lu, phir dekhenge 😆