https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Done.

This should be his real life theme music then ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

love it , the new title , wow. And i can totally imagine him walking with this background score. โค๏ธIt feels so good to be back and with this song. Thanks ashley? 

narobi thumbnail

Ye team jai thi kiski? I didnt even bother to read. Just did it because you were supporting 

narobi thumbnail

How have you been guys? 

I am not keeping well since a few days now but manageable, delhi jab mausam badalta hai yahi hota hai. 

I have missed you guys so much cant tell. 

But alot was going in my life. 

Ashley i hope you are doing good, you want to talk?all ears in PM, tc 

And ho have you been shopaholic? 

Bahaut saare updates on daily basis, read it all, loved it. No need for me to search danish on insta, you have already put more or less everything in forum. Superb bro 

Sorry for no emoticons, bhavnao ko samjho โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

narobi thumbnail

Coming to sana, i think i did mention before that i dont get good vibes from her. 

I have seen her ahow with bilal and nauman ijaz. 

I know about her controversy with azikeh in that show. 

It was not about her role being negative there, but sana mujhe nai pasand. Ashley said she acts well, i have not seen khani, so idk how well she acts but mujhe to acting wise bhi dunk mein khas nai lagi. 

One thing i feel that she never changes her look and even her dressing, she is not open to experimenting and accepting change, kaafi rigid lagti hai, even in her acting also bahaut rigid lagti hai. Sana always high headed lagti hai, female feroze khan. Matlab dunk mein azikeh was so good her screen presence, sana ka character jaisa bhi tha but her acting was expressionless too. Even in ishq hai as naina bhabhi azikeh did have a good screen presence. I feel her role was not given proper closure but sahi thi wo ishq hai mein bhi, the antics. 

Sana is quite bland, much bland than nibbi minal khan. 

Amna ki to aadat hi bekar hai. She doesnt deserve my two cents of time even ๐Ÿคฎ.

Not seen mehrunisa so cant say chemistry with danish, but to be honest mujhe nai pasand wo danish ke saath. As far i remember we agreed to disagree on this ashley, if you remember ๐Ÿ˜†

Its good people are coming out. Dur e is a woman with voice thats what attracted me the most in her, isliye main uski fan banti chali gayi. And i so wished danish to work with her. Glad they are coming soon. Btw berukhi is ending in a week or two so idk uske baad kya aayega? Any idea? Kahin KTK hi na aajaye. 

narobi thumbnail

https://youtu.be/_PXoUqOCwoM

Okay now i am aware of whole controversy, and i dont want to say anything, just what the f*ck sana๐Ÿ˜‚ i mean what are you? Who are you? She doesnt let the makeup guy use a washroom? Dude ajkal ek middle class ghar mein bhi powder room hota hai/guest washroom. She is a star? Is she crazy? 

She is a gone case. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://instagram.com/stories/saadsarosh3/2791689099694966120?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Awww ayeza!

Ayeza ,ayesha and ahsan ka mujhe definitely believable lagta hai. 

Imran also i believe is good with others. But his interviews are a pain to watch. He does seem narcissistic. Hassan's interview with him was a disaster. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca918KMFYCy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lost respect for nadeem baig today ๐Ÿ˜† 

So team six sigma is backing her

https://instagram.com/stories/mustafafahad26/2791689416240551523?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Yeh  fahad mustafa toh hai hi pagal ๐Ÿ˜†

https://instagram.com/stories/waqas_rizvi/2791636464964123159?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Yeh toh vice president hai kahi ka ๐Ÿ˜†

Matlab all big production houses are backing her like i said a few pages ago ๐Ÿ˜†

I read one very funny comment something like "just because ek pagal kuttey ne aapko na kaata ho, iska yeh matlab nai ki usne jab dusro ko kaata hua ho, toh woh jhoot ho" ๐Ÿ˜†

The comments have been so funny i cant even begin 

And i feel after a few days people will move on, but yes but now every one knows her true colours, thats about it. Dekhna, all production houses are backing her aur iski popularity aur badegi hi badegi. And moreover she will be offered big projects. 

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

Coming to sana, i think i did mention before that i dont get good vibes from her. 

I have seen her ahow with bilal and nauman ijaz. 

I know about her controversy with azikeh in that show. 

It was not about her role being negative there, but sana mujhe nai pasand. Ashley said she acts well, i have not seen khani, so idk how well she acts but mujhe to acting wise bhi dunk mein khas nai lagi. 

One thing i feel that she never changes her look and even her dressing, she is not open to experimenting and accepting change, kaafi rigid lagti hai, even in her acting also bahaut rigid lagti hai. Sana always high headed lagti hai, female feroze khan. Matlab dunk mein azikeh was so good her screen presence, sana ka character jaisa bhi tha but her acting was expressionless too. Even in ishq hai as naina bhabhi azikeh did have a good screen presence. I feel her role was not given proper closure but sahi thi wo ishq hai mein bhi, the antics. 

Sana is quite bland, much bland than nibbi minal khan. 

Amna ki to aadat hi bekar hai. She doesnt deserve my two cents of time even ๐Ÿคฎ.

Not seen mehrunisa so cant say chemistry with danish, but to be honest mujhe nai pasand wo danish ke saath. As far i remember we agreed to disagree on this ashley, if you remember ๐Ÿ˜†

Its good people are coming out. Dur e is a woman with voice thats what attracted me the most in her, isliye main uski fan banti chali gayi. And i so wished danish to work with her. Glad they are coming soon. Btw berukhi is ending in a week or two so idk uske baad kya aayega? Any idea? Kahin KTK hi na aajaye. 

i agree ..

Azeka ne zyada kuch na bolte hue bhi usko ache sey expose kardiya ๐Ÿ˜†

Amna btw has tried to redeem herself ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-AmPPI3ce/?utm_medium=copy_link

She had no choice after all but chalo atleast she retracted. 

I think berukhi is getting replaced by this show named ek sitam aur. KTK toh ramzan ke baad hi. ๐Ÿ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

How have you been guys? 

I am not keeping well since a few days now but manageable, delhi jab mausam badalta hai yahi hota hai. 

I have missed you guys so much cant tell. 

But alot was going in my life. 

Ashley i hope you are doing good, you want to talk?all ears in PM, tc 

And ho have you been shopaholic? 

Bahaut saare updates on daily basis, read it all, loved it. No need for me to search danish on insta, you have already put more or less everything in forum. Superb bro 

Sorry for no emoticons, bhavnao ko samjho โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

oh ho, get well soon ya 

You say a lot was going on in your life, jo bhi ho, good or not so good but I just hope you are happy now.. its a journey after allโค๏ธ

Haha, im fine ya. Im busy prepping for exams. So the only distraction i have allowed myself is this. ๐Ÿ˜† haan toh usi bahane i just continued with it even though you guys were not active. So yeah thats that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ