Will Anyone come to know about Balli's reality?

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

▢️Telly Masala Segment

πŸ”ΉBalli gets angry on Sanju

Shaleen tells that Balli sees JuJu talking somewhere in the academy and JuJu too notices him, in fear of getting caught Karan gets angry on Sanju that how without his permission she checked his jeep, on getting informed by her that she checked his jeep and finds nothing that tells any accident happened.

"Karan aur Sanju ka rishta aisa hain ki Karan kabhi nahi badakta Sanju pe chahe kuch ho jaaye, but aaj badak gaya toh Sanju ko samajh nahi aa raha hain ki zindagi mein huya kya, aisa kya ho gaya iss aadmi ko"

On asking reaction of Balli's reaction on looking JuJu alone somewhere in academy Sha says

"Ek aur ladki, par uske saath koi ladka hain aur Balli ke saath koi ladki nahi yeh toh naainsaafi hain"

πŸ˜†

On asking about Sanju getting doubts on Balli and asking questions to him but Balli trying to find escape from those questions, Sha says

"Sawal-jawaab issliye ho rahe hain kyuki uss ko aisa lagta hain ki Karan sir aise hain nahi. Karan sir ko jaane waale teen log hain sabse kareeb UstadJi, Faizi and Sanju Jo teeno saalon se jaante hain, Monami abhi haal-filhaal mein jabse inka romance shuru huya hai, lekin yeh chaar log hain jo Karan ke zindagi ke internal part hain, toh chaaron ko aisa lag raha hain ki kuch toh gadbad hain, Karan aisa hain nahi, par unko aisa lag raha shayad accident aur thakaan ke wajah se...aur maanna padega unko"

https://youtu.be/TpU_EKgya2E

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His IV is really a relief amidst the track that's going on. I'm actually excited for the way it's going and just hope we get some moments of amusement as well✨✨

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Damnn!! That's interesting! Definitely Faizi, Ustaadji and Sanju should be the ones figuring things out. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

▢️Ebuzz India Segments

πŸ”ΈWill Faizi will come to know about Balli's act?

Faizi enters room and finds Balli sleeping on the floor in a way like truck drivers used to sleep, which makes Faizi worried about Karan and he tries to wake up Karan. Balli wakes up and I guess starts acting that he doesn't know how he comes on the floor. Then Faizi goes to somewhere, I think to bring water for him. Balli wakes up fully and calls someone.

https://youtu.be/ia-55zlQrJU

kavya1994 thumbnail

πŸ”ΉBalli makes Everyone shockedsmiley36

Monami and Sid are shown discussing about Karan weird behaviour after he has come back safely from accident during training. Karan comes and scolds Bala for not able to do rope climbing. 

(Aur kitna rope climbing shikhaoge, woh organ trafficking wale victims ko ek baar mein rope se utarna aa gaye, aur yeh namoone 160 episodes se yahi seekh rahe hain)

Balli shows them how to climb but he slips at some places. His reaction when he is at topsmiley37

Shaleen talks about the close people to Karan, who knows him very closely and for fans, he says to keep loving them, loving each character, send them more love, appreciation and criticism, and keep watching them.

Kaveri tells how Monu gets call from Bhabhi asking her about Karan proposing her with a ring. Monu confronts Balli and he doesn't know anything about that, then Monu starts doubting him more that what's wrong with Karan.

(Isse itni jaldi kya machi rehti hain?....kiss chahiye to seal the relationship, ab ring chahiye....iske liye itna kaafi nahi ki Karan confesses that he loves her)

https://youtu.be/Qd882uV6bdc

kavya1994 thumbnail

πŸ”ΉMonami gets suspicious, will she know Balli's truth?

Monami is very much cleared that something bis fishy as Balli's fails to do an activity which makes Monami shock. She discusses the same with Sid.

Kaveri tells the scenes where Monami will find Karan's behaviour odd and feels something is wrong with him. 

She also tells about the sequence where she enters the meeting room where trainers are discussing something, breaking the rules and gets scolded by Karan, also gets the punishment.

https://youtu.be/qLxUK_USvxA

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Damnn!! That's interesting! Definitely Faizi, Ustaadji and Sanju should be the ones figuring things out. 

Exactly, they knows Karan more than Monami, aur woh bhi saalon se also are trained one but fir bhi many of  the viewers want Monami to figure it out and play most important role in bringing back Karan safely, saying it based on the comments, tweets, posts which I have read at various places.

Even somedays back I said the same thing in EDT that Monami is not the only one who is so close to Karan, there are other people who are close to Karan and knows him for many years, and in some cases more than Monami.

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Exactly, they knows Karan more than Monami, aur woh bhi saalon se also are trained one but fir bhi many of  the viewers want Monami to figure it out and play most important role in bringing back Karan safely, saying it based on the comments, tweets, posts which I have read at various places.

Even somedays back I said the same thing in EDT that Monami is not the only one who is so close to Karan, there are other people who are close to Karan and knows him for many years, and in some cases more than Monami.

Aaj to Monu darling fell for the trap.. koi doubt nahi hua πŸ€£

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaj to Monu darling fell for the trap.. koi doubt nahi hua πŸ€£

Usa ajeeb laga but she didn't ponder upon it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm loving how sharp Sanju was today.❀️❀️

Even though I'm not a fan of her (except when she is in her commando Avatar🀩) . I love how woh kisi bhi doubt pai turant sa pehlo act karti hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aaj paata nahi kitno arso baad Sanju dil pai chah gayi aur pehli baar mujha sidG ko lapad marne ka maan kiya.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know bichare ko koi idea nahi tha what he was in for πŸ˜‚ but abee khajur ka sade hua beej thoda toh Dheeraj rakh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kitna coffee coffee kare jaa raha tha.πŸ˜‚

Dikh raha hain sanju kisi cheez main busy hain toh thoda muh band rakhta yaa gaadi main chup chap jaake aahe bharta.πŸ˜‚

Par na bhaisaab ko wahi khade hoke haar baat main choch marni thi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This track mujha nahi lagta zyada kheechange all have already started wondering what's weird about balli.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Not_James_bond - 2 years ago
Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aur yeh charu zaroor koi kaand karke mission fail karke manegi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Itna garam dimag sa mission lead karegi toh pura satyanash kar dena hain usna.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚