Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

:)

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Damnn!! That's interesting! Definitely Faizi, Ustaadji and Sanju should be the ones figuring things out. 

Originally posted by: kavya1994

▢️Ebuzz India Segments

πŸ”ΈWill Faizi will come to know about Balli's act?

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Aur yeh charu zaroor koi kaand karke mission fail karke manegi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Tag karna bhool gayi. smiley44

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yaaay the jump kick after sooooo long. After the first episode I think. Arjun's signature action.

Originally posted by: sanjyona

Mujhe bhi nahi bulayasmiley19smiley19smiley19

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

I don't know if only I felt that, but that gun in Sanju's hand while dancing showed how a woman can protect her nation, being fierce and shoot enemies without blinking while she can be soft, can love and cherish the moments of love with a partner like Sid who will always understand and respect her dreams, duties and aspirations.

Sanju vote dede

Brooooooos πŸ˜†

Need a favour. A lot of us are playing games and this is a group round and as you may have seen in various forums including the random game posts. 

Team Thakur is on the roll too, so please kripya kar ke neeche diye gaye link par click karke. Link is given below πŸ˜Š

Please comment β€œI’ve been colored by Team Thakur" on our team's thread.

Puhlij

Please Winnie The Pooh GIF - Please Winnie The Pooh - Discover & Share GIFs

thank you in advance 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283620

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

▢️Telly Masala Segment

πŸ”ΉWill Sid, Sanju, Monami get to know about the truth?

Balli is shown checking some files in Col Batra's cabin but gets caught by Sanju and Faizi. He starts talking about some mission to them to save himself. Sanju tells Faizi that she didn't see anything on the site that proves some accident happened there. Monami enters there with Sid and shows them the eyedrop which she finds in the dispensary. She tells Karan has problem in his eyes that's why he slipped while climbing rope. She asks him to get check-up done but Balli acts frustated that since the time he has come back, everyone is asking to do test or check-up done.

Diljot says that Sanju ko shak ka keeda kaat khaya hain, more than commando traits it's about the relation or bond she shares with Karan, usko Karan ka behaviour thoda khatak raha hain because Karan wasn't like that, she is concerned that what happened to him after accident, why he changed or is behaving weird, Sanju is curious to find out the reason  that.

She also talks about the scene where Balli shouts at her for checking his jeep without her permission, and Sanju is concerned she is like kya ho gaya aisa...maine aisa kya kar diya Sirji

Sha's reaction at 2:28 smiley37

Sha says jispe shaabaashi milni chahiye thi uspe gaali mil gayismiley37

https://youtu.be/YTyX7gRbAKo

Note: Tags are just to inform you about updates and please do check previous pages and upcoming posts to know more.

Aaj ye episode hua πŸ€£

It was hilarious!!🀣🀣

kavya1994 thumbnail

▢️Ebuzz India Segment

πŸ”ΉSid, Sanju and Faizi discussing about Karan's odd behaviour

Faizi , Sanju and Sid is shown discussing about Karan,'s behaviour  Faizi thinks Karan is behaving odd because he is confused how to propose Monami, but Sanju doesn't agrees. Sid explains how easy is to propose someone hinting at Sanju but she gives him looks. Faizi decides to help his friend Karan as Faizi is concerned that if Karan doesn't proposes Monami on time either Karn will go mad or they have to admit Karan at hospital but Sanju doesn't looks convinced with their thoughts.

Aditya tells Sanju has strong doubts because she is the one who has visited the site, also a commando, Faizi finds his behaviour odd but then Balli shows him climbing rope then he thinks he is their Karan only. Adi also talks about the ongoing track.

Diljot also talks how everyone is ignoring Karan's odd behaviour and she is the one who is adamant that something is definitely wrong with Karan SirJi.

https://youtu.be/HTE1pOu6eec

kavya1994 thumbnail

Comment here so that your comment don't get lost between updates and others can also discuss about it 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wasn't there a new promo that Monami will figure it out?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Wasn't there a new promo that Monami will figure it out?

🀣

Pata nahi..abhi to sirf Sanju ko hi Shaq haiπŸ˜†

How's you been?πŸ€—

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am so lost in what's going to happen ahead...

Kisi ko koi idea hai?

I know Sanju is the only one who has a very strong suspicion ki yeh Karan nahi hai. But promo ke hisaab se Monami would be the one who would be forced to choose between Balli and Karan...

And inhone jo iss track ka first promo diya tha, wo kaafi accurate tha.
Karan having an accident and Monami's call and Balli answering on his behalf. They even showed that ambulance which referenced to their initial plan of attacking Karan.

So, second promo bhi accurate hona chahiye? So, that means Monami would be forced to choose between who's the real Karan.
Phir Sanju ko flagbearer kaahe bana rahe hain?

Does anyone else think it's plausible ki iske baad they are planning a track (main or parallel) where Monami doubts herself or blames herself for not being able to identify him? (I don't think Karan would blame her for not identifying him or doubt her love for him, but Monami herself might feel bad and guilty about it?)

Monami was adamant that she wouldn't even let her Dad come in between them, and here's this random third person, who came in between them, and she couldn't even tell.

Do you guys think that's why they chose Sanju to have the strongest suspicion? Like, Sanju is close to Karan, but she isn't as close on a personal level as Faizi is. Toh, if Faizi was the one who would recognize him, Monami might rationalize in her mind that Faizi is his best friend, they have been roommates for such a long time, so it's fine if he is the only one who was suspicious.
But Sanju, while being close enough to him, isn't someone Karan is that close to. Yes, they have a very good relation and have known each other for years, but they have a mentor-student relationship, that is based on immense respect and trust, rather than people who share everything and know everything about each other.

Whatcha guys think? Theories (which are all going to be derailed kyunki makers wo kabhi nahi dikhaate jo hume chahiye hota hai)?

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kisi ko koi idea hai?

I know Sanju is the only one who has a very strong suspicion ki yeh Karan nahi hai. But promo ke hisaab se Monami would be the one who would be forced to choose between Balli and Karan...

Karan having an accident and Monami's call and Balli answering on his behalf. They even showed that ambulance which referenced to their initial plan of attacking Karan.

So, second promo bhi accurate hona chahiye? So, that means Monami would be forced to choose between who's the real Karan.

Does anyone else think it's plausible ki iske baad they are planning a track (main or parallel) where Monami doubts herself or blames herself for not being able to identify him? (I don't think Karan would blame her for not identifying him or doubt her love for him, but Monami herself might feel bad and guilty about it?)

Monami was adamant that she wouldn't even let her Dad come in between them, and here's this random third person, who came in between them, and she couldn't even tell.

Do you guys think that's why they chose Sanju to have the strongest suspicion? Like, Sanju is close to Karan, but she isn't as close on a personal level as Faizi is. Toh, if Faizi was the one who would recognize him, Monami might rationalize in her mind that Faizi is his best friend, they have been roommates for such a long time, so it's fine if he is the only one who was suspicious.
But Sanju, while being close enough to him, isn't someone Karan is that close to. Yes, they have a very good relation and have known each other for years, but they have a mentor-student relationship, that is based on immense respect and trust, rather than people who share everything and know everything about each other.

Whatcha guys think? Theories (which are all going to be derailed kyunki makers wo kabhi nahi dikhaate jo hume chahiye hota hai)?

Sanju ko shak hona, monami ko shak hona sab alag alag tangents pai hain.

Haa anth main monami ko dikhayenga yeh sach paata lagta hua .

Sanju ka shak is more of a hunch , it's just that she is putting it out openly.

Faizi aur monami ko bhi if not more utni hi baar gadbad laga hain but they chose to surpress it cause karan is the closest to them and they didn't want to khamakha doubt him.

They keep having inner monologues wondering what is it that's different but haven't reacted to it.

Sanju ka like you said is more of a mentor and senior relationship so unka ek dusra ka zindagi ka eham hissa hona spouts out of that relation stem.

Sanju ka zyada voice out iss liya ho raha hain cause woh thoda bohot alag hoka dekh sakti hain iss situation ko while Faizi and monami are more emotionally involved.

Mujha lagta hain ki Sanju will in a way unintentionally cause monami to ponder on her doubts leading her to find out ki yeh karan nahi hain.

Sanju ko kaafi waqt ka liye sirf abhi jaisa hunch hi rahega but monami will taking that unintentionally hint given by sanju go on a quest to see ki sach kya hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope I'm making sense.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kavya1994 thumbnail

Kisi ko koi idea hai?

Kuch bhi dikhaye abhi, par Balli aur Karan ek jaise dikhte hain, aur yeh sach hain koi dhooka nahi, yeh baat apni aankhon se Monami hi dekhegi/jaanegi.

I think sirf filhaal ke liye Sanju ko zyada doubt hote dikhe rahe ha, fir kisi aur ko dikhayenge, fir last mein Monu ko ya shyad fir sab ko lagega....πŸ˜†

Baaki Karan ko kaun bachata ya woh khud Bach ke aa jata hain iska main kuch nahi bol sakti

Monami ko guilty dikha sakte hain but usse Karan se door jate dikhane ka chance I don't think makers lenge.

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Sanju ko shak hona, monami ko shak hona sab alag alag tangents pai hain.

Haa anth main monami ko dikhayenga yeh sach paata lagta hua .

Sanju ka shak is more of a hunch , it's just that she is putting it out openly.

Faizi aur monami ko bhi if not more utni hi baar gadbad laga hain but they chose to surpress it cause karan is the closest to them and they didn't want to khamakha doubt him.

They keep having inner monologues wondering what is it that's different but haven't reacted to it.

Sanju ka like you said is more of a mentor and senior relationship so unka ek dusra ka zindagi ka eham hissa hona spouts out of that relation stem.

Sanju ka zyada voice out iss liya ho raha hain cause woh thoda bohot alag hoka dekh sakti hain iss situation ko while Faizi and monami are more emotionally involved.

Mujha lagta hain ki Sanju will in a way unintentionally cause monami to ponder on her doubts leading her to find out ki yeh karan nahi hain.

Sanju ko kaafi waqt ka liye sirf abhi jaisa hunch hi rahega but monami will taking that unintentionally hint given by sanju go on a quest to see ki sach kya hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope I'm making sense.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yup, making sense. I am glad I am not the only one who doubts if my crazy self is making sense...

BTS is supposed to make me less confused about what's going to happen. Why the hell is it making me more confused? 

Wasn't physics enough to make me feel that I have absolutely no idea what is happening?

It makes sense why Faizi-Monami don't pinpoint on Karan acting too weird, but Sanju does.
Faizi-Monami know a lot of instances where Karan acted hella weird, because of what he was feeling that no one else knows about, and their suspicion was rightly thrown off because Karan being scared or nervous to propose Monami isn't out of character. Even Sid probably knows that Karan gets a little shy (because Monu tells him everything.)
On the other hand, Sanju being suspicious makes sense, because Sanju has no idea that Karan gets nervous about these things. She has only ever seen Karan Shergill as bold and fearless, and Karan has openly admitted in front of everyone, media and cameras included, that the two were in a relationship and wasn't nervous and scared about it.
She probably doesn't realize that he actually does get shy or scared about these things, and hence, thinks it's weird. Monami-Faizi, on the other hand, do know.

Now that, that's out of the way, koi mujhe bata do ki aage kya hone waala hai? My curious brain would have some shaanti and I can turn my attention to studying? πŸ˜­